←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

The Official "i'm Tired Of Trump W...

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice Yesterday, 12:53 PM

Jack HimOff, on 15 July 2018 - 08:48 AM, said:

I didnít bring it up.

Everyone here brings up a good point. Youíre stupid as fuck.
Its the planetary dingdong talking out his ass yet again.

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings Yesterday, 01:07 PM

Johnny Hopper, on 15 July 2018 - 10:34 AM, said:

Not really, I just like making fun of you guys coming back here with gossip and pretending like any of it matters.
:lol: oh ok. So you donít defend every ounce of criticism thrown his way? GTFOH

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings Yesterday, 01:08 PM

Jack Tripper, on 15 July 2018 - 12:13 PM, said:

It doesnít matter, which is why we wonder why you always wanna defend him every time he gets made fun of.

I will say this, you are a good girlfriend. Ride or die bitch. Hoppy be like: Donít be talking about my man like dat!
Hopper is definitely ride or die.

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper Yesterday, 01:55 PM

View PostWhenWeWereKings, on 15 July 2018 - 01:07 PM, said:

:lol: oh ok. So you don't defend every ounce of criticism thrown his way? GTFOH

If it is for a legitimate gripe I usually stay away, but very little of it is legit.

I'm not the one obsessed, you are. Every day one of you run in here with like a fat kid who found the stash of ice cream.

"You guys.....you guys......Donny walked in front of the Queen. Walked right in front of her. Craziest shit I've ever seen"

How about lets see if you can fo a week without talking about something the guy did wrong

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper Yesterday, 01:57 PM

I kid Jack Tripper, but the guy might be a billionaire one day. Elon Musk accused one of the divers who rescued the Thai kids a pedophile because of a twitter beef.

But Mr Unsworth, who was instrumental in rescuing the school football team, said the vessel the SpaceX boss invented “had absolutely no chance of working” because the inventor “had no conception of what the cave passage was like”.

In response to criticism from the diver, Mr Musk defended his invention through a series of tweets before adding: “Sorry pedo guy, you really did ask for it.”

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice Yesterday, 02:02 PM

Johnny Hopper, on 15 July 2018 - 01:55 PM, said:

If it is for a legitimate gripe I usually stay away, but very little of it is legit.

I'm not the one obsessed, you are. Every day one of you run in here with like a fat kid who found the stash of ice cream.

"You guys.....you guys......Donny walked in front of the Queen. Walked right in front of her. Craziest shit I've ever seen"

How about lets see if you can fo a week without talking about something the guy did wrong
Total dip shits

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper Yesterday, 05:07 PM

Johnny Hopper, on 15 July 2018 - 01:55 PM, said:

You see, youíre over here upset that what weíre joking about isnít ďlegitimate gripesĒ. You just gave yourself away. You do take this shit serious lmao.

What an asshole, over here trying to act like itís us :lol:

the_hater's Photo the_hater Yesterday, 07:31 PM

IDENTICAL letters to the editor in 12 states slam Trump's Supreme Court pick and warn that 'everything that we hold dear' is at stake – and they're all signed by different people

http://www.dailymail...Court-pick.html