←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

I Had A Close Friend Died It's So Sad

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 07 Jul 2018

 Sugar_Dean_Cuntly, on 07 July 2018 - 09:38 AM, said:



He's saying I'd drop your trousers and give you a bj and flowers.
Suger Dean provide those services elsewhere
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 07 Jul 2018

 rayajr, on 07 July 2018 - 10:19 AM, said:


Bam. This is someone who can read between the lines. Respect bro. This thread was nothing but an attempt to lure some naive individuals into the trap.
Tripper mounts you daily and feeds you the cockmeat sandwich. Enjoy
Quote

rayajr's Photo rayajr 07 Jul 2018

 boxalettice, on 07 July 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

Tripper mounts you daily and feeds you the cockmeat sandwich. Enjoy
Not even in your buddies RIP thread can you stop talking about cock.
Quote

Raghavan1's Photo Raghavan1 08 Jul 2018

 rayajr, on 07 July 2018 - 10:19 AM, said:


Bam. This is someone who can read between the lines. Respect bro. This thread was nothing but an attempt to lure some naive individuals into the trap.
Are you saying that box adore can't box and is a fraud?
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 08 Jul 2018

 Faghavan1, on 08 July 2018 - 09:07 AM, said:

Are you saying that box adore can't box and is a fraud?
You are nothing but a stinky bum STFU
Quote

Raghavan1's Photo Raghavan1 08 Jul 2018

 boxalettice, on 08 July 2018 - 01:17 PM, said:

You are nothing but a stinky bum STFU
What's your problem......I was rooting for ya.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 08 Jul 2018

 Raghavan1, on 08 July 2018 - 01:57 PM, said:

What's your problem......I was rooting for ya.
Didn't seem like it
Quote

Raghavan1's Photo Raghavan1 08 Jul 2018

 boxalettice, on 08 July 2018 - 02:00 PM, said:

Didn't seem like it
Upload a couple of badass sparring videos and make them respect you.
Quote

bazooka's Photo bazooka 08 Jul 2018

 Raghavan1, on 08 July 2018 - 02:18 PM, said:

Upload a couple of badass sparring videos and make them respect you.
Nobody knows more about earning respect in that fashion than eric.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 08 Jul 2018

 bazooka, on 08 July 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:


Nobody knows more about earning respect in that fashion than eric.
Remember when he picked up 1000 pounds with a G string?
Quote

rayajr's Photo rayajr 08 Jul 2018

 boxalettice, on 08 July 2018 - 04:03 PM, said:

Remember when he picked up 1000 pounds with a G string?
You can even count bro.  It was only 700.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 08 Jul 2018

 rayajr, on 08 July 2018 - 05:01 PM, said:


You can even count bro.  It was only 700.
I was close
Quote