3rd Round- Ooooh hello, fight in the crowd
4th Round - Some actual evidence of actual boxing
5th Round - Seferi can't be arsed.
That's literally what happened.
:D/>

Sounds a lot like the Klitschko fight.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 17 Jun 2018

Dr Fury. :D

Former heavyweight champion Tyson Fury says he intends to pursue a career in medicine once his boxing career is over.

"I had a choice and I chose boxing first but, after boxing, I am going to be a doctor," Fury told The Sun. "I made that decision a few years ago. I am going to be a doctor and I am going to help people.

"When I have finished in a few years, I'll still only be in my early 30s. Then I'll study for the next seven years to be a doctor.

"If I'm 40 and a qualified doctor, I'm still a young doctor. That is what I intend to do. I studied very hard at school but I turned to sport because that was my calling - and I've got to the highest level in that.

"Whatever I put my mind to, I do well. I think doctors and nurses do a fantastic job, they're underpaid and without them we'd be in a lot of trouble."

Fury has had issues involving mental health and his weight since he defeated Klitschko in a shock points win in Dusseldorf. However, the British fighter insists he is back to his best after a long period of inactivity.

"I can't say exactly how much I've lost, but I've lost a small person," joked Fury. "It's more a case of mindset than the physical work. If you want to do it in your mind, you'll do it. There's been no rocket science, just dedication.

"Losing weight is not a quick fix, it's a lifestyle change but training is very good for mind and body. I'd recommend it to anybody.

"But even in the past, I was very inactive and it's mostly been weight-loss camps before fights. I should set up a boot camp to get people's weight off. A reality TV show perhaps?

"I don't think I'll get affected by ring rust. I feel as sharp as a razor, fast as a laser."

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 17 Jun 2018

https://www.manchest...1k-see-14793641

a grand and a punch in the face. :blink: :lol:

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 19 Jun 2018

this fury-bellew back & forth is getting tedious. :ninja:

especially when u know it's a dead fight from a promotional standpoint. :rolleyes:

Menty's Photo Menty 19 Jun 2018

Must be a uk thing. :sleep:

#quackquack

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 21 Jun 2018

Menty, on 19 June 2018 - 11:43 AM, said:

Must be a uk thing. :sleep:

#quackquack

https://www.youtube....h?v=r0M1YEf9s0g

:sleep:

El Juan's Photo El Juan 21 Jun 2018

The U.K. is full of ducks #QuackQuack