Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

The Official "i'm Tired Of Trump W...

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper Yesterday, 11:11 AM

I knew it

Posted Image

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings Yesterday, 01:10 PM

Johnny Hopper, on 18 August 2018 - 08:11 AM, said:

Very very small % of abortions done for that purpose.  We shouldn't allow a million kids to be killed every year just because we want to make sure we kill the rapists kid as well.
I didnít say we should allow it. I said in the case of where it could threaten the motherís life and/or if a raped woman is impregnated.

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings Yesterday, 01:11 PM

Johnny Hopper, on 18 August 2018 - 08:14 AM, said:

Dude, what the fuck happened to you? We can't even have a discussion without you busting thru the wall like the asshole version of kool aid, briming to the top of the jar with turds. "OHHH YEAH"

Calm the hell down. I'm not Trump. Every post you make in here doesn't have to be dedicated to going after me.

The whole purpose of  debate is to present your side so the other person might change their minds more in line with your thinking. When they do, you can't club them over the head with it for 2 months.
Sure you can. :D

rayajr's Photo rayajr Yesterday, 02:11 PM

Johnny Hopper, on 18 August 2018 - 08:14 AM, said:

Dude, what the fuck happened to you? We can't even have a discussion without you busting thru the wall like the asshole version of kool aid, briming to the top of the jar with turds. "OHHH YEAH"

Calm the hell down. I'm not Trump. Every post you make in here doesn't have to be dedicated to going after me.

The whole purpose of  debate is to present your side so the other person might change their minds more in line with your thinking. When they do, you can't club them over the head with it for 2 months.
Wrong thread? Wrong topic? Nope. Stop with the crying bro.  You've supported 12 week abortions as well as making abortion illegal and everything inbetween. You can't be a flipflopping faggit and still expect good folks like myself to take you seriously.

El Juan's Photo El Juan Yesterday, 02:13 PM

WhenWeWereKings, on 18 August 2018 - 01:10 PM, said:

I didnít say we should allow it. I said in the case of where it could threaten the motherís life and/or if a raped woman is impregnated.

Thatís allowing it.

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper Yesterday, 03:33 PM

<p>

Wrong thread? Wrong topic? Nope. Stop with the crying bro. You&#39;ve supported 12 week abortions as well as making abortion illegal and everything inbetween. You can&#39;t be a flipflopping faggit and still expect good folks like myself to take you seriously.

I think abortion should be outlawed, but that's never going to happen in this country. What I said is I would be satisfied with none after a certain time period.

Bro, you're a fucking idiot.  Don't let anybody tell you different.

rayajr's Photo rayajr Yesterday, 04:57 PM

Johnny Hopper, on 18 August 2018 - 03:33 PM, said:

<p>

I think abortion should be outlawed, but that's never going to happen in this country. What I said is I would be satisfied with none after a certain time period.

Bro, you're a fucking idiot.  Don't let anybody tell you different.
Waaa waaa. Am I owning you too hard son? It's not my fault you're a confused faggit is it?

Some advice from poppa: don't talk a lot of shit if you're a bitch.

Take your opinion on abortion and shove it up your ass, sideways and folded 6x.

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper Yesterday, 06:22 PM

View Postrayajr, on 18 August 2018 - 04:57 PM, said:

Waaa waaa. Am I owning you too hard son? It's not my fault you're a confused faggit is it?

Some advice from poppa: don't talk a lot of shit if you're a bitch.

Take your opinion on abortion and shove it up your ass, sideways and folded 6x.

LOL, look at old Bitchmade her getting all angry over somebodies opinion. One of you idiots shot another idiot over who should play Aretha in a bio-pic.

One man shot after argument erupts over who should play Aretha Franklin in a biopic

The Queen of Soul, WTKR-TV that Michael Hatton, 44, and Tony Lundy, 47, were arguing outside a Virginia barbershop over who should play Franklin in an upcoming biopic. A witness said he’d heard two people “arguing over whether or not Halle Berry played or would play Aretha Franklin in a movie.”

The exchange became heated, and the verbal altercation turned physical with the men [url="https://www.13newsno...k/291-584791340"%5Dwrestling and punching%5B/url%5D one another on the ground. Eventually, Hatton allegedly drew a firearm and shot Lundy at least once, according to %5Burl="https://www.facebook.com/suffolkpolicedepartment/photos/a.367099059975387/2010271062324837/?type=3&permPage=1"%5DSuffolk Police%5B/url%5D.

Lundy was transported to a hospital where he remains in critical condition. Hatton was also treated for injuries and then transported to a local jail, where he is currently being held without bail.

El Juan's Photo El Juan Yesterday, 09:54 PM

Trump not guilty of collusion.

http://www.foxnews.c...ources-say.html