←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Jack Tripper’s Official Dhb Planetarium

jkd's Photo jkd 18 Jul 2018

 boxalettice, on 17 July 2018 - 10:03 PM, said:

Are you Jimbags fuck boy? Lol

No and what the fuck are you on about?
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 18 Jul 2018

 jkd, on 18 July 2018 - 12:10 AM, said:



No and what the fuck are you on about?
lol Jokes
Quote

ATLien's Photo ATLien 13 Aug 2018

Here's some more fake science.

Animal fat on ancient pottery shards reveals a nearly catastrophic period of human prehistory
http://flip.it/bOihMO
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 13 Aug 2018

 ATLien, on 13 August 2018 - 03:54 PM, said:

Here's some more fake science.

Animal fat on ancient pottery shards reveals a nearly catastrophic period of human prehistory
http://flip.it/bOihMO
Fake
Quote

ATLien's Photo ATLien 13 Aug 2018

 boxalettice, on 13 August 2018 - 10:25 PM, said:

Fake
Your expert opinion based on......based on.....whatwver it's based on is always welcomed.  You never fail to to expose the fake science with informative researched info.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 13 Aug 2018

 ATLien, on 13 August 2018 - 10:40 PM, said:

Your expert opinion based on......based on.....whatwver it's based on is always welcomed.  You never fail to to expose the fake science with informative researched info.
Rayajr said he has a Dinosaur bone for you in his pants. Go find it
Quote

rayajr's Photo rayajr 13 Aug 2018

 boxalettice, on 13 August 2018 - 10:44 PM, said:

Rayajr said he has a Dinosaur bone for you in his pants. Go find it
I plastered your mom's ass with that bone.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 13 Aug 2018

 rayajr, on 13 August 2018 - 11:27 PM, said:


I plastered your mom's ass with that bone.
Your Hung like a Chihuahua don't get excited there champ.
Quote