←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Indongo Stil...

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 10 Mar 2018

Sucks
Quote

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 10 Mar 2018

Just finished watching his fight from yesterday against Prograis...Indongo got his ass beat from post to post. Any of you guy still wanna claim he is a solid fighter?
Quote

Shaun Michaels's Photo Shaun Michaels 10 Mar 2018

 Jack Tripper, on 10 March 2018 - 10:32 PM, said:

Just finished watching his fight from yesterday against Prograis...Indongo got his ass beat from post to post. Any of you guy still wanna claim he is a solid fighter?
Hahahaha. Well he can punch that's for sure, obviously he is not well rounded and very chinny. An another note that Prograis reminded me of a young Cotto a bit in a left handed stance.
Quote

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 10 Mar 2018

 Shaun Michaels, on 10 March 2018 - 10:36 PM, said:

Hahahaha. Well he can punch that's for sure, obviously he is not well rounded and very chinny. An another note that Prograis reminded me of a young Cotto a bit in a left handed stance.
First time I’ve seen Prograis, he looked alright, I’d need to see more. I guess I could see the Cotto comparison. Sorta like pressure boxer. A boxer that comes forward.
Quote

Shaun Michaels's Photo Shaun Michaels 11 Mar 2018

 Jack Tripper, on 10 March 2018 - 10:45 PM, said:

First time I’ve seen Prograis, he looked alright, I’d need to see more. I guess I could see the Cotto comparison. Sorta like pressure boxer. A boxer that comes forward.
Just the way he moves, and really steps into his jab and unloads his power shots
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 11 Mar 2018

Indongo is a is Crawford's best win? Wow
Quote

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 11 Mar 2018

 boxadore, on 11 March 2018 - 02:26 PM, said:

Indongo is a is Crawford's best win? Wow
Yeah, is a is, wow.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 11 Mar 2018

 Jack Tripper, on 11 March 2018 - 08:16 PM, said:

Yeah, is a is, wow.
Your a huge fan of Indongo we all know that. Your boy got waxed again sorry
Quote

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 11 Mar 2018

 boxadore, on 11 March 2018 - 08:54 PM, said:

Your a huge fan of Indongo we all know that. Your boy got waxed again sorry
Apologize to yourself for once believing in him.
Quote

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 11 Mar 2018

Lipinets is Garcia’s best win. And Mikey looked awfully ordinary and vulnerable in that one.

Crawford’s best win may be But there are things seem in that fight that indicate the potential for much more.


Crawford looks like he’d curbstomp Garcia. But Terrance needs to stop talking up a Spence fight. Not going to end well. And Garcia needs to completely forget about Thurman.

Thurman-Spence is the fight. But give Keith a fight to get back into it after the surgery and long layoff. Then another fight todiL things in. The third fight could be Spence.
Quote

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 14 Mar 2018

 9secondko, on 11 March 2018 - 11:31 PM, said:

Lipinets is Garcia’s best win. And Mikey looked awfully ordinary and vulnerable in that one.

Crawford’s best win may be But there are things seem in that fight that indicate the potential for much more.


Crawford looks like he’d curbstomp Garcia. But Terrance needs to stop talking up a Spence fight. Not going to end well. And Garcia needs to completely forget about Thurman.

Thurman-Spence is the fight. But give Keith a fight to get back into it after the surgery and long layoff. Then another fight todiL things in. The third fight could be Spence.
Wrong thread
Quote

mos-def's Photo mos-def 15 Mar 2018

 Jack Tripper, on 11 March 2018 - 08:16 PM, said:

Yeah, is a is, wow.
lol!
Quote

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 03 Apr 2018

Anyone who sucks as much as Indongo deserves to get a thread about them spammed in.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 03 Apr 2018

 Jack Tripper, on 03 April 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

Anyone who sucks as much as Indongo deserves to get a thread about them spammed in.
He's less than Stellar son
Quote