←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Who's Watching Atlanta On Fx?

DePonce's Photo DePonce 12 May 2018

Yeah, another good season.  My wife told me that she read itís not coming back for another season.  I hope thatís not true, I like the series.

True Fist's Photo True Fist 12 May 2018

View PostDePonce, on 12 May 2018 - 04:31 PM, said:

Yeah, another good season.  My wife told me that she read itís not coming back for another season.  I hope thatís not true, I like the series.

I did read an interview with Glover, saying that he didn't want to run the show for much longer. I think maybe one or two more seasons at most.

ATLien's Photo ATLien 14 May 2018

View PostTrue Fist, on 12 May 2018 - 03:32 PM, said:

The finale was pretty good. You catch up on it all ATL?
Oh yeah, I've been thoroughly vested in this season week to week.  Finale was solid.  Some episodes definitely funnier than others.  The pajama party one.......that shyt was FULL of some funny shyt.  

Posted Image

bazooka's Photo bazooka 14 May 2018

Update:
I'm still not watching this show.

True Fist's Photo True Fist 14 May 2018

View PostATLien, on 14 May 2018 - 11:15 AM, said:

Oh yeah, I've been thoroughly vested in this season week to week.  Finale was solid.  Some episodes definitely funnier than others.  The pajama party one.......that shyt was FULL of some funny shyt.  

Posted Image

Man, that laffy Taffy scene was a little unbearable. But it was really showing how messed up fraternities can be. :lol:

Did you catch in that last exchange on the plane between Earn and Al, that he said he put the gun in Clark's bag? They just means Lucas took the wrap for it. I read an article after the finale that said Earn intentionally put it on Lucas bag, to remove him as his competition as a manager. I don't think the writer caught that last line.

View PostTrue Fist, on 14 May 2018 - 11:41 AM, said:

Man, that laffy Taffy scene was a little unbearable. But it was really showing how messed up fraternities can be. :lol:

Did you catch in that last exchange on the plane between Earn and Al, that he said he put the gun in Clark's bag? They just means Lucas took the wrap for it. I read an article after the finale that said Earn intentionally put it on Lucas bag, to remove him as his competition as a manager. I don't think the writer caught that last line.
Yeah, I was thinking he put the gun in Clarks bag because Clark was closest to him and Lucas took the rap.  Considering Earn said Paper Boi should be headlining the tour, that then would have made that possible.  I was also thinking Clark put the gun in Lucas bag but Clark probably wouldn't have been as cool as he was about the whole scenario if he thought someone planted a gun in his bag.

True Fist's Photo True Fist 14 May 2018

View PostATLien, on 14 May 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

Yeah, I was thinking he put the gun in Clarks bag because Clark was closest to him and Lucas took the rap.  Considering Earn said Paper Boi should be headlining the tour, that then would have made that possible.  I was also thinking Clark put the gun in Lucas bag but Clark probably wouldn't have been as cool as he was about the whole scenario if he thought someone planted a gun in his bag.

Yep.

I gonna miss seeing Van every week. :wub:

I was glad to hear Al tell Earn he'll always have his back. Like the Fubu episode. The ending with Tracey knocking at the door of the empty condo was funny too. That broad Stacey too

View PostTrue Fist, on 14 May 2018 - 03:28 PM, said:

Yep.

I gonna miss seeing Van every week. :wub:/>

I was glad to hear Al tell Earn he'll always have his back. Like the Fubu episode. The ending with Tracey knocking at the door of the empty condo was funny too. That broad Stacey too
Well we can catch her in the Deadpool flick next.

Tracy was an unsung hero of funny on that show.  I know of dudes that damn near act just like him.