←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Comics Coming To Television In 2018

ATLien's Photo ATLien 05 Oct 2018

I guess from a plot perspective Spidey 3 actually got it right butt phucked it up with a bad overall movie trying to cram in other villains that simply weren't necessary.  Oh well, guess I'll just watch it at the crib at some point.

Willikn's Photo Willikn 05 Oct 2018

ATLien, on 05 October 2018 - 12:03 PM, said:

I guess from a plot perspective Spidey 3 actually got it right butt phucked it up with a bad overall movie trying to cram in other villains that simply weren't necessary.  Oh well, guess I'll just watch it at the crib at some point.

It is one of the most popular stories in 56 years of spidey books.  Worthy of its own movie.  Muddied the waters with an unnecessary Sandman, a horrific choice to be Venom (Eddie should be much older and much bigger than Pete), and a really messy script with the Pete/Mary Jane dynamic.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 05 Oct 2018

Willikn, on 05 October 2018 - 01:00 PM, said:

It is one of the most popular stories in 56 years of spidey books.  Worthy of its own movie.  Muddied the waters with an unnecessary Sandman, a horrific choice to be Venom (Eddie should be much older and much bigger than Pete), and a really messy script with the Pete/Mary Jane dynamic.
Hollywood was trying to do a favor for the nerd from that 70 show. Back then they were making a concerted effort to give him more edgy rolls instead of playing a wimpy dork all the time. He did fine in in an evil role on that Adrien Brody Predator film.

This is an example of why I say Hollywood can ruin films when they push their agenda into the comic book universes

bazooka's Photo bazooka 14 Oct 2018

Iron Fist got cancelled by Netflix. There is a possibility of a revival on another platform though.
Luke Cage likely to get renewed in the coming days.

https://deadline.com...ick-1202482048/

Dummy Rand responds to the cancellation.
https://www.yahoo.co...-200450211.html

Daredevil season 3 in 5 days!!!

ATLien's Photo ATLien 14 Oct 2018

bazooka, on 14 October 2018 - 05:30 AM, said:

Iron Fist got cancelled by Netflix. There is a possibility of a revival on another platform though.
Luke Cage likely to get renewed in the coming days.

https://deadline.com...ick-1202482048/
I'm thinking being on Disney would make it worse considering they would look to appeal to a different demo.  They'd essentially castrate the show imo.

ATLien, on 14 October 2018 - 08:38 AM, said:

I'm thinking being on Disney would make it worse considering they would look to appeal to a different demo.  They'd essentially castrate the show imo.
Well I am a junkie for the shows so I can't help but want to see it anyways

Willikn's Photo Willikn 14 Oct 2018

Possible Iron Fist becomes a support character for Luke Cage.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 15 Oct 2018

A NSFW farewell to Rosario, if she is indeed gone.

https://www.google.c...=G2oELcRY8VIrTM

Willikn's Photo Willikn 15 Oct 2018

View Postbazooka, on 14 October 2018 - 05:36 AM, said:

Daredevil season 3 in 5 days!!!

92% on RT

Maybe misleading.  Only 13 reviews up.  One was "rotten", but even that one was a 6/10.  I started to read that review but the arse hat breaks down everything that happens.  The hell kind of "review" blows the story?  

Seems this mystery guy cast as Bullseye is good.

ATLien's Photo ATLien 17 Oct 2018

So looks everything Marvel will be leaving Netflix on going to Disney, and the actors that play these character won't be along for the ride.  I think Netflix has a contract with Marvel that runs out in a year.  I REALLY wouldn't want to see DareDevil end up on Disney.  They tell a very adult story on Netflix and wouldn't want to see it watered down.  Same goes for Punisher.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 17 Oct 2018

That will ruin the series. Especially by losing all of these actors. It will turn them into shows that are more closely resembling what the DC Universe has on the WB or whatever station that arrow and Flash are on.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 17 Oct 2018

I suppose they think that they will get a larger viewing base this way? But it also limits what they can do with the characters, and it will lose a lot of the hardcore fans. hardcore fans don't want to see that teeny bop shit