Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Beastie Boy Adam Yauch Dead

Kris Motherf**kin' Tims's Photo Kris Motherf**kin' Tims 04 May 2012

this sucks.

r.i.p

thats 2, who is gonna be the 3rd celeb?

watson748's Photo watson748 04 May 2012

Shit, I'm was leaving school when they released their first album. They were the new thing and a big part of my youth. Damn this news sucks. :(

RIP.

Kris Motherf**kin' Tims's Photo Kris Motherf**kin' Tims 04 May 2012

cancer.

i didnt even know he was sick.

turbotime's Photo turbotime 04 May 2012

Oh man! that fucking sucks :( :(

RIP.

Chance's Photo Chance 04 May 2012

Damn RIP MCA :(

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly's Photo Sugar_Dean_Cuntly 04 May 2012

RIP

Now I know how a lot of muppets felt when that junkie bitch Winehouse bit the bullet :(

turbotime's Photo turbotime 04 May 2012

God damn he was only 47. Cancer fucking sucks.

ATLien's Photo ATLien 04 May 2012

Damn.  At least he was alive for his induction into the Rock n'Roll Hall of Fame.  Guess I'll check out the ceremony.

True Fist's Photo True Fist 04 May 2012

RIP MCA! :(

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper 04 May 2012

"My name is MCA I got a license to kill, I think you know what time it is it's time to get ill"

.....with cancer

Chance's Photo Chance 04 May 2012

View PostJohnny Hopper, on 04 May 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:

"My name is MCA I got a license to kill, I think you know what time it is it's time to get ill"

.....with cancer
Too soon man.

Ten oz's Photo Ten oz 04 May 2012

Death is no tragedy. It is inevitable and will happen to every last one of us without exception. In Seau's case it is sad IMO because he was sad. He killed himself and clearly lived an unhappy life. MCA had cancer. He live a happy life from all reports. No one gets out alive but at least he had a great ride, RIP.

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper 04 May 2012

View PostTen oz, on 04 May 2012 - 01:20 PM, said:

Death is no tragedy. It is inevitable and will happen to every last one of us without exception. In Seau's case it is sad IMO because he was sad. He killed himself and clearly lived an unhappy life. MCA had cancer. He live a happy life from all reports. No one gets out alive but at least he had a great ride, RIP.

If you're only thinking about yourself, it's no tragedy. I'm sure that his family is pretty busted up knowing they have lost their dad.

Ten oz's Photo Ten oz 04 May 2012

View PostJohnny Hopper, on 04 May 2012 - 01:26 PM, said:

If you're only thinking about yourself, it's no tragedy. I'm sure that his family is pretty busted up knowing they have lost their dad.
He did not suddenly. They had time to get their house in order. We should all consider ourselves lucky to have our end happen that way.

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly's Photo Sugar_Dean_Cuntly 04 May 2012

View PostTen oz, on 04 May 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

He did not suddenly. They had time to get their house in order. We should all consider ourselves lucky to have our end happen that way.

I 'd love to be lucky enough to get cancer :facepalm_turbotime: