←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Floyd Mayweather, Don Hale And Testosterone

diamondsmuggler's Photo diamondsmuggler 07 May 2012

The relationship between Mayweather and Hale is "like a son". The two are very close.
Hale operates or operated two dozen of these testosterone clinics.

What are the chances Mayweather has NOT taken these "power pellet" injections from Hale?

Danko's Photo Danko 07 May 2012

Going by the standard of proof set by the Mayweathers and their groupies this is now a proven fact that Floyd has been cheating.

Bourne's Photo Bourne 07 May 2012

Crystal clear that floyds on ped.

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 07 May 2012

What's interesting is that Floyd brought up the term power pellets when nobody equated the term pellet with Roids.

Yet Floyd had intimate knowledge of the subject.

Now he tries to distance himself from hale and act like Yale was a "bad guy" but he was good for helping people... Etc.

And then, while saying that there is no close connection anymore, Floyd mentions he flye him out, puts him up in hotels, etc.

Riiiiight....

So Floyd has a testosterone connection (using pellets no less) and he is also business Partners with the group that does his testing.

How everyone in the world doesn't have a problem with this is unbelievable.

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 07 May 2012

View PostDanko, on 07 May 2012 - 10:28 AM, said:

Going by the standard of proof set by the Mayweathers and their groupies this is now a proven fact that Floyd has been cheating.

Lol

What goes around comes around...

It was once said " with the judgement you use, you will be judged"

turbotime's Photo turbotime 07 May 2012

Well at least he hasn't ran away from any blood tests. Good enough

rayajr's Photo rayajr 07 May 2012

Everyone is suspect. There isnt a pro athlete alive today who doesn't have access to PEDs. Millions of dollars on the line. Testing protocols that can't keep up. Athletes today would be stupid NOT to consider using them.

View Postturbotime, on 07 May 2012 - 11:19 AM, said:

he controls the blood test. where do the results for the 'mayweather test' blood test go? no one knows.

View Postbazooka, on 07 May 2012 - 11:38 AM, said:

I think they should use them, and I'm not talking about doing so to get stronger or faster.  IMO they should be allowed to use PEDs to recover quicker from injuries and to help them recoup on a regular basis.  These guys are asked to entertain us very often.  Especially our stars in the big 3 sports.  If rubbing an ointment on their joints is gonna enable them to play several times per week rather than going on the diabled list for 15 days then what's the problem?  I'm a little greedy here....I want to be entertained by the star athletes....integrity of the sport be damned.

I agree. I have no problem with athletes taking anything.

the hypocrisy is the problem though....

ender's Photo ender 07 May 2012

View Postturbotime, on 07 May 2012 - 11:19 AM, said:

Knowing what we now know about the types of blood tests you can take and pass and the kinds you can't (the ones Floyd isn't taking) blanket statements like this no longer work.

ender's Photo ender 07 May 2012

View Postbazooka, on 07 May 2012 - 11:38 AM, said:

I think they should use them, and I'm not talking about doing so to get stronger or faster.  IMO they should be allowed to use PEDs to recover quicker from injuries and to help them recoup on a regular basis.  These guys are asked to entertain us very often.  Especially our stars in the big 3 sports.  If rubbing an ointment on their joints is gonna enable them to play several times per week rather than going on the diabled list for 15 days then what's the problem?  I'm a little greedy here....I want to be entertained by the star athletes....integrity of the sport be damned.
Once or twice a year is not very often.

True Fist's Photo True Fist 07 May 2012

So are you insinuating that Cotto has possibly lost to 3 cheaters now?!?! :mellow:

Poor Cotto.

Ocintron's Photo Ocintron 07 May 2012

Good work Ender.

psylancer's Photo psylancer 07 May 2012

View Post9secondko, on 07 May 2012 - 11:16 AM, said:

What's interesting is that Floyd brought up the term power pellets when nobody equated the term pellet with Roids.

Yet Floyd had intimate knowledge of the subject.

Are you kidding? It's obviously a play on words. Pacquiao is called Pac-Man. In the arcade game Pac-Man, he ate power pellets.

Whether you agree with Mayweather's accusation or not, I can't believe you're using a pun as supporting evidence that Mayweather is on HGH. Ender's article is one thing, but basing it off a pun?!?