←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Crow

Chance's Photo Chance 23 Jun 2012

will be changing his name to Pigeon very soon.
Quote

Antonious's Photo Antonious 23 Jun 2012

Soto, soto, soto. Smh
Quote

Antonious's Photo Antonious 23 Jun 2012

My cousin Lucas wrecking foolz. He's an undefeated fighter and we are ready for king khan.
Quote

TKOsFinest's Photo TKOsFinest 23 Jun 2012

He will use one of his other 10 aliases.
Quote

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 24 Jun 2012

Dang.

Crow is eating Crow right now.

marble has lost his marbles.

Poor guy.

LOL
Quote

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 24 Jun 2012

Soto knocked down for the first time ever and couldn't continue.  Wow.
Quote

The_Ikon's Photo The_Ikon 24 Jun 2012

Zooka why the man rape inferences all the time?  You're scaring us..
Quote

The_Ikon's Photo The_Ikon 24 Jun 2012

Even though Crow is suspect. .. :lol:
Quote

The_Ikon's Photo The_Ikon 24 Jun 2012

 bazooka, on 24 June 2012 - 09:18 AM, said:


but you called that number......
:lol: seriously this post of yours and the guy Shameless post about hiring crack drug addicts to sleep with... concerns me!  We need daprof back!
Quote

Antonious's Photo Antonious 24 Jun 2012

 Crow, on 24 June 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

Im straight.
Im not a fagggoot like many here are. :lol:

,,,,

as far as the fight, it seemed Soto was "playing possum" in the early rounds and fighting in lowgear.
He does this in many past fights.
When he knocked-down David Diaz, Jesus Chavez, Benoit Gaduet, he let them all survive the round and go into the later rounds.

He let Matthysse go into the later rounds, but Soto's "playing possum" plan backfired, and he was caught & hurt by some punches.

This will now teach Soto a lesson to stop faking and "playing possum" in the early rounds from now on.

He's gonna have to fight in high-gear in his future fights.


,,,,

wow, this June month has been a month of surprises/upsets.

1.) Pac v Bradley was an upset
2.) Soto v Matthysse was an upset, even though Matthysses was the favorite in odds, DelaHoya was not happy for Matthysse to win.
3.) Ortiz v Lopez was a surprise & upset

maybe June is a cursed month.
after all the Venus Transit occurred this month.

http://latimesblogs....sts-cheer-.html

or

maybe Arum had some "witchcraft" done at STAPLES early this month, after all he's an illuminati, and some know how to to mindpower through crystal skulls.

http://www.emhdf.com...ind-control.pdf

http://illuminatimindcontrol.com/



lol, marble never ceases to amaze.
Quote

The_Ikon's Photo The_Ikon 24 Jun 2012

 Crow, on 24 June 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:


Im straight.
Im not a fagggoot like many here are. :lol:

,,,,

as far as the fight, it seemed Soto was "playing possum" in the early rounds and fighting in lowgear.
He does this in many past fights.
When he knocked-down David Diaz, Jesus Chavez, Benoit Gaduet, he let them all survive the round and go into the later rounds.

He let Matthysse go into the later rounds, but Soto's "playing possum" plan backfired, and he was caught & hurt by some punches.

This will now teach Soto a lesson to stop faking and "playing possum" in the early rounds from now on.

He's gonna have to fight in high-gear in his future fights.

Crow, Soto got his ass handed to him period.  No playing possum. . simply a beat down.
Quote

Crow's Photo Crow 24 Jun 2012

 The_Ikon, on 24 June 2012 - 06:15 PM, said:

Crow, Soto got his ass handed to him period.  No playing possum. . simply a beat down.
Soto will beat & KO Matthysse in a rematch (Soto had Matthysse hurt in some rounds but let him recover), cause he'll fight for real, and not give away rounds, like he's done in the past.
Quote

harry674's Photo harry674 24 Jun 2012

 Crow, on 24 June 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

Soto will beat & KO Matthysse in a rematch (Soto had Matthysse hurt in some rounds but let him recover), cause he'll fight for real, and not give away rounds, like he's done in the past.

You are delusional.

But as far as this fight goes..i think it was 2nd or 3rd round Soto hurt Matthysse with a punch..Maththysse came back with rabbit punch and i saw soto immediately retreat after that punch and take more legit punches this time  till end of the round. Soto seemed troubled by Matthysse power throughout and he seemed to walk soto's punches.
Quote