←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Klitschko Vs. Thompson

Ezekiel2517's Photo Ezekiel2517 07 Jul 2012

Round by round please? I no get Epix. :(
Quote

napoleon336's Photo napoleon336 08 Jul 2012

Sorry dude.  I was at work.
Quote

USMC0311's Photo USMC0311 11 Jul 2012

It was so one sided that a round by round just isn't needed. Once Wlad started landing the right, it was over.
Quote

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 08 Sep 2012

 USMC0311, on 11 July 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

It was so one sided that a round by round just isn't needed. Once Wlad started landing the right, it was over.

Thank you for your round by round. :)
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 21 Jan 2016

 Ezekiel2517, on 07 July 2012 - 03:55 PM, said:

Round by round please? I no get Epix. :(

The guy said please.  Come on, help a player out.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 21 Jan 2016

 BoxingFan, on 21 January 2016 - 09:45 AM, said:

The guy said please.  Come on, help a player out.
This is a old bout though?
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 22 Jan 2016

 boxadore, on 21 January 2016 - 05:16 PM, said:

This is a old bout though?

The guy asked for a round by round, dammit. :angry2:
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 22 Jan 2016

 BoxingFan, on 22 January 2016 - 03:58 AM, said:

The guy asked for a round by round, dammit. :angry2:
Vintage
Quote