←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

3 Arrested In Corrie Sanders Murder Case

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 27 Sep 2012

Three arrested in Corrie Sanders murder case

thenewage.co.za
TNA Reporter

North West police have confirmed that three arrests have been made in connection with the murder of boxing legend, Corrie Sanders.

The 46-year-old former boxer died in the early hours of Sunday morning after being shot twice during a robbery at the Thatch Haven Country Lodge in Brits, North West, on Saturday afternoon.

The Police arrested three suspects aged 19, 20 & 20 this morning, SAPS’ Brig Thulani Ngubane said in a statement.

The three suspects were arrested in Oukasie near Brits after the police received information leading them to the informal settlement.

Police confiscated a cellular phone, vehicle key, purse and cash which are believed to have been stolen during the robbery that led to Sanders’ death.

At the time of the shooting Sanders had joined family and friends to celebrate his nephew, Mike’s 21st birthday party.

The suspects are expected to appear before the Brits Magistrates’ Court on Monday on charges of murder and armed robbery

DarthCoqui's Photo DarthCoqui 27 Sep 2012

Let the courts if convicted to deliver them fawkers to the Champs family or hand them to us Boxing Fans.
(same with Gattis, Vernon, etc...)
Either or, outcome will not be good for them

DC

TonyClifton's Photo TonyClifton 27 Sep 2012

Is there a death penalty in S.A?

DG.'s Photo DG. 27 Sep 2012

RIP Corrie.

Lets hope justice is seen to be done.

HAGLERKIXAZZ's Photo HAGLERKIXAZZ 28 Sep 2012

Good, if they are convicted they are toast lol, i hear souta african prisons are very brutal, they make the states look like the holiday inn...

shove-aloe's Photo shove-aloe 30 Sep 2012

TonyClifton, on 27 September 2012 - 03:43 PM, said:

I hope not............they deserve to get azzraped for the rest of their lives

delroy02's Photo delroy02 30 Sep 2012

TonyClifton, on 27 September 2012 - 03:43 PM, said:

Nope

If convicted I hope they rot for the rest of their lives in one of the shitty jails where Mandela served his time

HAGLERKIXAZZ's Photo HAGLERKIXAZZ 30 Sep 2012

Sanders and Wlad should have rematched in 2005, right after Corrie lost to VK, I think Corrie could have beaten him again if he trained his a$$ off, he just looked like he had Wlads number...