←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Frank Maloney Speaks - Early Start For Aud...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 04 Oct 2012

Early start for Audley Harrison

By The Voice Online

Heavyweight's October 13 bout will start at 9.30pm
04/10/2012 12:09 PM

BIG FIGHT: Audley Harrison

AUDLEY HARRISON'S British and Commonwealth heavyweight title defence against David Price on October 13 will take place at 9.30pm.

Promoter Frank Maloney has shifted the fight forward to attract more television viewers and because of Sunday newspaper deadlines.

The fight had been due to take place at 11pm but after talks with BoxNation executives the ‘Battle of the Olympians’ will start early.

Maloney said: “I believe an earlier start will persuade more people to tune into BoxNation who have signed a deal with David and myself to broadcast his fights.

“The great thing about having a dedicated boxing channel is that you can be more flexible with the times that you start big fights. You are not being dictated to because of other sports schedules and you working with a fan friendly organisation.

"There has been interest from Sunday newspapers and it will help the fight get valuable exposure nationally. There may also be fans that are dependent on getting last trains back home so I hope this helps them."

Tickets can be purchased £190 (VIP), £90 (ringside), £60, £40 at frankmaloney.com or 0844 8000 400.

The show will be broadcast live from 7pm by the home of boxing BoxNation  (Sky 437/Virgin 546). Join now atwww.boxnation.com. The bout will be screened live in the USA by WealthTV

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 04 Oct 2012

Does the Hennessy bill start at 10pm?  I could get to the pub ,watch Audley sparked in the second, and home for DeGale. :D

DG.'s Photo DG. 04 Oct 2012

View PostBoxingFan, on 04 October 2012 - 08:09 AM, said:

Does the Hennessy bill start at 10pm?  I could get to the pub ,watch Audley sparked in the second, and home for DeGale. :D

XXXXXXXXXX
Edited by Glax0r, 04 October 2012 - 09:47 AM.
: LOL, but please keep it in the lounge forum.

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 04 Oct 2012

View PostDG., on 04 October 2012 - 08:52 AM, said:

Translation.

xxxxxxxxxxx

C'mon DG, your cool with me, but This is not Lounge.  Keep it cool in here.  Really, I would just like to see this forum used for boxing talk and not insults.  It garbage up a great forum.  Please keep this stuff in the lounge.

View PostGlax0r, on 04 October 2012 - 09:46 AM, said:

C'mon DG, your cool with me, but This is not Lounge.  Keep it cool in here.  Really, I would just like to see this forum used for boxing talk and not insults.  It garbage up a great forum.  Please keep this stuff in the lounge.
very true. I will insult bfat only in the lounge sections. This forum is getting busy again. Apologies mate. Bfan. See you in the lounge.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 04 Oct 2012

he's blocked u anyway Dennis. :horse:

it's just a payday for audley.

price should fuck him up in double quick time.

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 04 October 2012 - 02:50 PM, said:

he's blocked u anyway Dennis. :horse:

it's just a payday for audley.

price should fuck him up in double quick time.

He reads them, trust me!

:lol: