←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Amir Khan & Kell Brook Arguement 4th O...

watson748's Photo watson748 05 Oct 2012

They've disabled the embedding :(  but you can click on the link and watch it directly on YouTube

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 05 Oct 2012

amir shoots himself in the foot once again. he is unbelievably arrogant and deluded. he came out of this really badly.

the whole interview was embarrassing between them. Every time Smith or Nelson asked Brook a question Khan interrupted after about 5 seconds. It was unbelievable. He did almost every time, even if the question wasn't about him. Like you say Khan just came over as an arrogant knob.

crakaveli's Photo crakaveli 05 Oct 2012

I only saw a bit on ssn but I couldn't help laughing at amir saying he boxed kell round the ring and schooled him in the amateurs :lol:

He talks big for somebody who got laid out in the division below Kell's in his last fight

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 05 Oct 2012

sells the fight don't it. :D

at the minute it's not on the radar. :horse:

khan is at 140.

brook is at 147.

also goldenboy seem keen on keeping amir stateside for now.

if khan loses again you'd think goldenboy will get shot and then it becomes viable.

View Postcrakaveli, on 05 October 2012 - 07:19 AM, said:

He talks big for somebody who got laid out in the division below Kell's in his last fight

don't recall that.

stopped on his feet. :D

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 05 October 2012 - 07:27 AM, said:

don't recall that.

stopped on his feet. :D

It was only going one way :lol: but technically you're right

u meant this bit though right.

Posted Image

:D

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 05 Oct 2012

FFS, Hitman.  Defending Amir's last fight like he had a chance of winning it.  :D

Other than that, this confirms what we already knew. Amir Khan is a twat.

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 05 October 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

u meant this bit though right.

Posted Image

:D
never seen a glass neck before.

DePonce's Photo DePonce 05 Oct 2012

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 05 October 2012 - 07:26 AM, said:

sells the fight don't it. :D

at the minute it's not on the radar. :horse:

khan is at 140.

brook is at 147.

also goldenboy seem keen on keeping amir stateside for now.

if khan loses again you'd think goldenboy will get shot and then it becomes viable.

In other words, they are going to keep him away for anyone that can hit or any threat...lol I hear Ivan Calderon is going to make 1 more title run.

Khan is just another hype job and once he faces someone decent again...well he'll be looking for more excuses on why he lost.

mike john's Photo mike john 05 Oct 2012

View Postwatson748, on 05 October 2012 - 08:43 AM, said:

never seen a glass neck before.

vulcan nerve pinch.
no wrath of khan here

scarecrow's Photo scarecrow 05 Oct 2012

Khan is such an arrogant fool, it's as if he forgets he's been stopped twice. He talks as if he's as good as pbf and pac when he's nowhere near that level.
It's time he learnt some humility

View Postscarecrow, on 05 October 2012 - 04:27 PM, said:

Khan is such an arrogant fool, it's as if he forgets he's been stopped twice. He talks as if he's as good as pbf and pac when he's nowhere near that level.
It's time he learnt some humility

I think Kahn could beat the people he's lost to
Prescott - nothing special and Kahn would probably not be so gung ho
Peterson - I thought Kahn won even with the hometown ref and would expect him to clearly win a rematch
Garcia - I think Kahn just underestimates him and thought he could bomb him out, again Kahn probably wouldn't be so gung ho in a rematch and would score a wide UD

Kahn just needs to realise his weaknesses and stop looking past opponents, there's no reason he can't compete with and beat the best in the division

Menty's Photo Menty 07 Oct 2012

View Postcrakaveli, on 05 October 2012 - 05:14 PM, said:

I think Kahn could beat the people he's lost to
Prescott - nothing special and Kahn would probably not be so gung ho
Peterson - I thought Kahn won even with the hometown ref and would expect him to clearly win a rematch
Garcia - I think Kahn just underestimates him and thought he could bomb him out, again Kahn probably wouldn't be so gung ho in a rematch and would score a wide UD

Kahn just needs to realise his weaknesses and stop looking past opponents, there's no reason he can't compete with and beat the best in the division

Agree, he fights as if he has the chin of Froch - maybe Hunter will be able to drill some defensive nous into khan, but its doubtful he will listen.