←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Mayweather Jabs 50 Calling Him A "fuck Boy"

Baltimore Live Home Of The Wire's Photo Baltimore Live Home Of The Wire 03 Nov 2012

See Photos and tweets:

Posted Image Money tags 50 Cent - "F-ck Boy" who holds on to Mayweather Cash - Photo J. Benz
Posted Image Floyd smacks 50 Cent - "I respect the shooter not the one who got shot" - See Photo J. Benz
Posted Image 50 Cent is a "F@CK Boy" says Mayweather - Boxing's New War Heats Up J. Benz
Posted Image Floyd Mayweather Disses 50 Cent in new Message with Bitch Slap Photo J. Benz
Posted Image Floyd Mayweather wins 1 Million Dollars in a truly Crazy Manner - They don't call him "Money" For Nothing! J. Benz

By Edward Chaykovsky

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has come swinging back at his former friend, rapper 50 Cent. Two days ago the rapper officially announced his departure from the "The Money Team" - a phrase that Mayweather coined for his close friends and associates. 50 Cent was under the impression that Mayweather would become his partner in a brand new promotional company, TMT Promotions.

Mayweather backed away from TMT and continued to work with his existing partners, Golden Boy Promotions and adviser Al Haymon. 50 Cent started a new company, SMS Promotions. The SMS roster includes Gamboa, Billy Dib and Andre Dirrell.

On Friday night, 50 Cent took to the social networks -firing shots at Mayweather and his adviser Leonard Ellerbe. He also dared Mayweather to fight Gamboa.

"Gamboa wants to fight Floyd. I will put up a extra 20 million for the winner. [Gamboa] don't like it that Floyd pulled out [from the TMT Promotions venture]. Ellerbe, you a broke bum. Gamboa wants to fight, tell [Floyd to] lace up. Gamboa is the truth...Floyd knows that....stop tricking and fight. Gamboa moving up in weight Floyd. You should have known not to go against me punk. I can't hang out with Floyd no more...I'm tired of running from Manny Pacquiao ," the rapper wrote on the social networks.

Mayweather answered back and their war or words is getting down and dirty. He jabbed at 50's new promotional company and then fired on 50 himself.

"SMS = Snakes Maneuver Slick, SMS = Sisters Managing Sports, SMS = Similar Mayweather Show. [Mayweather then posted a photo of 50 Cent with the following title] a male boxing groupie.. hold my belts because your album sales have declined. [Mayweather posted another photo with the title] f*** boy you look cute in that [TMT] jacket," Mayweather wrote.

"I respect the shooter, not the one who got shot [referring to 50 Cent getting shot in 2000]. [Mayweather posted a final photo of 50 Cent with the following title] hold my money, f*** boy."

Smelodies's Photo Smelodies 03 Nov 2012

Boxingfan32, on 03 November 2012 - 07:35 AM, said:

fuck boy? lol. I think this is going to get bad. Both guys throwing shots back and forth. I'd love to know what exactly made the whole thing blow up like it has.

Their friendship has been volatile for years.

The_Ikon's Photo The_Ikon 03 Nov 2012

Baltimore Live Home Of The Wire, on 03 November 2012 - 07:24 AM, said:

By Edward Chaykovsky

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has come swinging back at his former friend, rapper 50 Cent. Two days ago the rapper officially announced his departure from the "The Money Team" - a phrase that Mayweather coined for his close friends and associates. 50 Cent was under the impression that Mayweather would become his partner in a brand new promotional company, TMT Promotions.

Mayweather backed away from TMT and continued to work with his existing partners, Golden Boy Promotions and adviser Al Haymon. 50 Cent started a new company, SMS Promotions. The SMS roster includes Gamboa, Billy Dib and Andre Dirrell.

On Friday night, 50 Cent took to the social networks -firing shots at Mayweather and his adviser Leonard Ellerbe. He also dared Mayweather to fight Gamboa.

"Gamboa wants to fight Floyd. I will put up a extra 20 million for the winner. [Gamboa] don't like it that Floyd pulled out [from the TMT Promotions venture]. Ellerbe, you a broke bum. Gamboa wants to fight, tell [Floyd to] lace up. Gamboa is the truth...Floyd knows that....stop tricking and fight. Gamboa moving up in weight Floyd. You should have known not to go against me punk. I can't hang out with Floyd no more...I'm tired of running from Manny Pacquiao ," the rapper wrote on the social networks.

Mayweather answered back and their war or words is getting down and dirty. He jabbed at 50's new promotional company and then fired on 50 himself.

"SMS = Snakes Maneuver Slick, SMS = Sisters Managing Sports, SMS = Similar Mayweather Show. [Mayweather then posted a photo of 50 Cent with the following title] a male boxing groupie.. hold my belts because your album sales have declined. [Mayweather posted another photo with the title] f*** boy you look cute in that [TMT] jacket," Mayweather wrote.

"I respect the shooter, not the one who got shot [referring to 50 Cent getting shot in 2000]. [Mayweather posted a final photo of 50 Cent with the following title] hold my money, f*** boy."

SISTERS MANAGING SPORTS  :lol: This is gonna get uglier by the day

He called that bitch a groupie!!!!  :lol:  That really hurt him... you know it did and any rival rapper is going to eat this up.

The Puncher's Photo The Puncher 03 Nov 2012

There must be more on that "F... boy", thing.  I read somewhere that 50 Cent did just that while Floyd was in jail.

1hitrquitr's Photo 1hitrquitr 03 Nov 2012

Boxingfan32, on 03 November 2012 - 08:00 AM, said:

yeah, I know they've had their issues, but anyone that you hang out with a lot you're going to have some issues with once in a while.

On a side note... Gamboa? Really? I think that's a bit much, but maybe it would be a good fight. Why doesn't 50 lace them up and just privately get into a ring with him? Don't use someone else to try to get your revenge. He's worked and trained with Floyd and is a lot bigger.

From what I remember reading, 50 cent bitch slapped Floyd a few years back because e got out of hand.  50 crossed the line though and hit him with a low blow "running from Pacquiao."

bazooka, on 03 November 2012 - 07:28 AM, said:

Is this their latest method of creating a buzz?  The groupies will eat this type of drama right up.

A sham between Floyd and 50 to justify a fight with Gamboa?

DePonce's Photo DePonce 03 Nov 2012

Typical 50, this is how he started his career. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. He must have a new album coming out soon.

"I'm about a dollar, WTF is 50 cents" J.... Lol

Gamboa is a real dude, yet Gamboa at 147 would be easy pickings for Floyd... 50 and Floyd could easily cook up some drama to give it merit. I think this is one conspiracy theory I can buy into.

Hey if Oscar and Bernard could do it...

jlc80's Photo jlc80 03 Nov 2012

I didn't know people still used the term "fuck boy". We used to call this dude that in high school because he used to always go wait in the lunch line and get this other guys milk. :lol:

Boxingfan32, on 03 November 2012 - 11:19 AM, said:

there's all kinds of stories about Floyd and he fighting and that Floyd hit him and that he got hit and back and forth.... it's dumb, but it's amusing either way. Here again I will just say... get in the ring, I don't give a shit what they have to say to each other whining like a couple of women on their periods.
They should fight for charity. That's the best idea i can think of to make something good out of this whole charade.

mos-def's Photo mos-def 03 Nov 2012

Or perhaps to the death.

mos-def, on 03 November 2012 - 11:51 AM, said:

Or perhaps to the death.

Ouch!

Baltimore Live Home Of The Wire's Photo Baltimore Live Home Of The Wire 03 Nov 2012

I think 50 has befriended EVERY person he's ever met in his life. Even Eminem and Dre have distanced themselves from him. And, if you're familiar with, 50, then you'll know that if he CAN NOT control you then he can not or benefit from you. Then that automatically make you an enemy.

Baltimore Live Home Of The Wire, on 03 November 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

I think 50 has befriended EVERY person he's ever met in his life. Even Eminem and Dre have distanced themselves from him. And, if you're familiar with, 50, then you'll know that if he CAN NOT control you then he can not or benefit from you. Then that automatically make you an enemy.

Do you really think this feud is going to last forever? I guarantee they'll be friends again just like they were after their last drama.

DePonce's Photo DePonce 03 Nov 2012

Baltimore Live Home Of The Wire, on 03 November 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

Spot on.