Danzig

..number too steep to take Franklin?

D-Gonza's Photo D-Gonza 05 Nov 2012

View PostWillikn, on 05 November 2012 - 02:10 PM, said:

Mild interest in..

Nedkov
Danzig

..number too steep to take Franklin?
I don't see how Le can win the fight? He might be able to injure one of Franklin's arms with a leg kick like Liddell and Griffin did, but I don't see Le's flashy kicks working on Franklin. Rich stays in close and doesn't give Le to throw them and if Le does manage to get a couple of spin kicks off I wouldn't be surprised to see Ace take him down.

Its Franklin's fight to lose

Willikn's Photo Willikn 06 Nov 2012

View PostD-Gonza, on 05 November 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

I don't see how Le can win the fight? He might be able to injure one of Franklin's arms with a leg kick like Liddell and Griffin did, but I don't see Le's flashy kicks working on Franklin. Rich stays in close and doesn't give Le to throw them and if Le does manage to get a couple of spin kicks off I wouldn't be surprised to see Ace take him down.

Its Franklin's fight to lose

I may be over thinking this one.  I may also be twisted by Le's winning over Cote.. which I didn't see coming.

I don't see Rich taking him down.  I doubt he tries.  I doubt he has that ability.  Le is many negative things, but "easy to take down" isn't one of them.

I expect Rich to stand and trade.  I expect him to have a huge cardio and size advantage.  My concern is, Le COULD outpoint him for the first two rounds and survive the third...?  What should happen is what happened to Le when he faced Wandy.  That should have happened when he faced Cote too though.

Can't bet Le.  Probably couldn't no matter what number was thrown at me.  Just thinking over (-300) is too much to pay on Rich.

Heads up.  The prelims on this one start at around 7am EST.

Kris Motherf**kin' Tims's Photo Kris Motherf**kin' Tims 06 Nov 2012

ill be playing every single dog except gomi.

View PostKris Motherf**kin, on 06 November 2012 - 12:18 PM, said:

ill be playing every single dog except gomi.

With you on Danzig.  Starting to get shaky on Nedkov.  I like his resume, but MAN the dude has some slow hands.

Probably betting Caceres and Tuck, depending on the numbers.

D-Gonza's Photo D-Gonza 06 Nov 2012

View PostWillikn, on 06 November 2012 - 08:56 AM, said:

what time does the live card start?

View PostD-Gonza, on 06 November 2012 - 04:25 PM, said:

what time does the live card start?

Two hours later.

9am EST.  Live on Fuel.

The prelims are on Facebook.

Fuel will show the tape delay again at 7pm.

View PostWillikn, on 06 November 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

Two hours later.

9am EST.  Live on Fuel.

The prelims are on Facebook.

Fuel will show the tape delay again at 7pm.
Damn, Gotta stream this shit at 9 in the morning. I'm gonna have to one day get fuel. My teammates tell me its only like $5 a month.

View PostWillikn, on 06 November 2012 - 08:56 AM, said:

I may be over thinking this one.  I may also be twisted by Le's winning over Cote.. which I didn't see coming.

I don't see Rich taking him down.  I doubt he tries.  I doubt he has that ability.  Le is many negative things, but "easy to take down" isn't one of them.

I expect Rich to stand and trade.  I expect him to have a huge cardio and size advantage.  My concern is, Le COULD outpoint him for the first two rounds and survive the third...?  What should happen is what happened to Le when he faced Wandy.  That should have happened when he faced Cote too though.

Can't bet Le.  Probably couldn't no matter what number was thrown at me.  Just thinking over (-300) is too much to pay on Rich.

Your right, Rich probably won't take him down. He'll probably throw hands with him. I just think Rich's hands and pressure will be too much for Le to keep up with. Le has never had great cardio and I think that he'll be sucking wind after the first round, if Rich doesn't finish him in the first. Yeah, Le was able to get by Cote but Franklin is still head and shoulders above Cote in terms of skill level.

I see Rich working Le over, exhausting him and busting him up in the first 2 rounds. Fight either gets stopped before the end of the second or sometime in the third.

Willikn's Photo Willikn 07 Nov 2012

View PostD-Gonza, on 06 November 2012 - 09:59 PM, said:

Damn, Gotta stream this shit at 9 in the morning. I'm gonna have to one day get fuel. My teammates tell me its only like $5 a month.

Fuel is standard for Direct TV in my area.

They re-run entire cards from the past.  Lots of good stuff.

FeRoZ's Photo FeRoZ 09 Nov 2012

View PostWillikn, on 07 November 2012 - 08:36 AM, said:

Fuel is standard for Direct TV in my area.

They re-run entire cards from the past.  Lots of good stuff.
Same here

Also might drop a little on Hougland. Check your PM

napoleon336's Photo napoleon336 10 Nov 2012

Hoping Gomi pulls this one out.  Not expecting it though.

Gomi gets taken down...he's pretty much done.

Bell saved him.  Danzig far superior on the ground.