←  Dog Training

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Best Of Calesthenics 2012

shyne's Photo shyne 27 Nov 2012

I've been out of the gym for the past nine months.  Thanks vid...that shyt ends today.

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly's Photo Sugar_Dean_Cuntly 28 Nov 2012

That video shames me greatly. I'm currently building up to handstand press-ups but they seem a long way off.

lefty lou's Photo lefty lou 20 Dec 2012

afuckinmazing

shove-aloe's Photo shove-aloe 20 Dec 2012

View PostSugar_Dean_Cuntly, on 28 November 2012 - 08:19 AM, said:

That video shames me greatly. I'm currently building up to handstand press-ups but they seem a long way off.

Don't feel shame bro - just work at it and make it your goal - you'll be surprised how much you'll accomplish with that attitude.   Those guys worked their asses off for a long time to  be able to do that awesome shit.    I couldn't do what they did in that vid either but I'm closer today to doing that than I was yesterday......

...a little over 2 yrs ago I was out of shape and flabby......then I started to train regularly and got fit again.   After 1 yr I was able to climb one of the hardest mountains in cycling.   I never thought I'd be able to do that but with training and hard work it's possible........just believe in it and you'll get there.

lefty lou's Photo lefty lou 23 Dec 2012

Lol I went to the park with my lil girls and was trying some of that shit and I was like dam...