←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Photos: Adrien Broner Steps To Gavin Rees...

watson748's Photo watson748 13 Feb 2013

Undefeated WBC Lightweight World Champion Adrien Broner stepped to former beltholder Gavin Rees did some trash talking on February 12, 2013 in New York City at the final press conference for their February 16, 2013 world title fight at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey which will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing. Photos by Rich Kane/Hoganphotos.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

watson748's Photo watson748 13 Feb 2013

Some nice ones of Rees there Rocky. Time to get the Kleenex out ...fap fap fap :lol:

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 13 Feb 2013

what the fukk is broner wearing? He looks a like hes in boyz II men!

Nice to see rees give him a bit of stick at the presser! Im looking forward to knocking this prick out or words to that effect. thats the spirit gav.

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly's Photo Sugar_Dean_Cuntly 13 Feb 2013

View Poststevieb_8006, on 13 February 2013 - 09:45 AM, said:

what the fukk is broner wearing? He looks a like hes in boyz II men!

Nice to see rees give him a bit of stick at the presser! Im looking forward to knocking this prick out or words to that effect. thats the spirit gav.

i like the jumper and shirt.

SIMENEWT's Photo SIMENEWT 13 Feb 2013

View PostSugar_Dean_Cuntly, on 13 February 2013 - 09:55 AM, said:

i like the jumper and shirt.

Agreed. Jeans and belt are fucking shite though

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 13 Feb 2013

View Postwatson748, on 13 February 2013 - 07:22 AM, said:

Some nice ones of Rees there Rocky. Time to get the Kleenex out ...fap fap fap :lol:

Only jealous cos Burns was a no show once again... I actually do think you would fapping as we speak if it was him up there. :D

SIMENEWT's Photo SIMENEWT 13 Feb 2013

View PostROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 13 February 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

Only jealous cos Burns was a no show once again... I actually do think you would fapping as we speak if it was him up there. :D

Think the Watson/Burns love in is starting to become very hitmanhatton/Ricky Hattonesque

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 13 Feb 2013

Watson hangs off Burn's sack because he is fellow Jock crack head, the only connection I can think Shitters was so madly in love with Hatton is they both have got a scorching case of herpes. :lol:

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 14 Feb 2013

watsons posts are like reading frank warrens column in the sun. biase to the point ridiculousness and double standards left right and centre.

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 14 Feb 2013

View Poststevieb_8006, on 14 February 2013 - 05:19 AM, said:

watsons posts are like reading frank warrens column in the sun. biase to the point ridiculousness and double standards left right and centre.

Generally full of shit. :D

watson748's Photo watson748 14 Feb 2013

Looks like you've got a new girlfriend backing you up there Rocky. Menty won't be happy :lol:

View Postwatson748, on 14 February 2013 - 06:11 AM, said:

Looks like you've got a new girlfriend backing you up there Rocky. Menty won't be happy :lol:

Don't worry and don't get too depressed and start having flash backs from when you used to get bullied at school and shit, I'm pretty sure BFat will be here any time soon to tease your torn sphincter muscle with his tongue.  Hey, he may be in a good mood and dust off old Ziggy and totally obliterate your pong pipe for you.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 14 Feb 2013

love how much rees don't give a f*ck.

hands in his pockets. :D

love to see rees win this.

unfortunately common sense says otherwise. :(

http://news.boxrec.c...ress-conference

WBC lightweight championAdrien Bronerappears to be trying to style himself as the latest brash, flash boxing superstar.

The thing is, he doesn't appear to be very skilled in the trash talking department.

At yesterday's press conference to promote Saturday's Atlantic City fight with Gavin Rees, Broner tried to belittle the Welsh challenger, referring to him as 'Cabbage Rees' and saying he didn't know his name.

After the passing tumbleweed had been cleared and publicity matters concluded, it appears that 'The Rock' had the last laugh as the fighters left the building - at least according to Rees' trainer, Gary Lockett.

"So, after Adrien Broner disrespecting Gavin Rees in yesterdays Press Conference in New York," Lockett posted on his Facebook account, "my personal highlight was after the Presser, we were outside on the street and Broner has walked up to Gavin Rees and said 'you better be f**kin' ready Cabbage Rees'?

"Gav said 'go and pull your jeans from up around your ankles you f**king muppet' So Broner has not known what to say, then muttered 'gonna f**k you up', then, flustered, he has jumped into his chauffer driven people carrier and dropped his phone on the pavement and smashed it!!!

"We were all rolling around laughing!!! This Broner is possibly the most disrespectful guy in Boxing."

The BoxRec forum has quite a few posters who tend to agree with Lockett's assessment and plenty are hoping that Rees really does have the last laugh in the early hours of Sunday morning, UK time.

Rees' world title challenge will be shown live on Sky Sports 2.