←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Mike Tyson- Desiree Washington The Pulse

mos-def's Photo mos-def 27 Feb 2013

Exclusion of witnesses, evidence not allowed, jurors who now agree the accused never got a fair trial, inconsistent testimony from the Washington herself and we can't forget a female judge in a rape case who seemingly felt a certain way towards Tyson. All but the latter would have almost certainly lead to a reasonable doubt outcome.

Stxwolf's Photo Stxwolf 27 Feb 2013

mos-def, on 27 February 2013 - 10:28 AM, said:

Exclusion of witnesses, evidence not allowed, jurors who now agree the accused never got a fair trial, inconsistent testimony from the Washington herself and we can't forget a female judge in a rape case who seemingly felt a certain way towards Tyson. All but the latter would have almost certainly lead to a reasonable doubt outcome.

Tyson got railroaded. plain and simple.

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 27 Feb 2013

One thing that this didn't hit on or I might of missed it is that Washington had accused a teacher of rape only to pull the claim out within 24 hours.  I've definitely heard that been mentioned before, don't know if it was true or not.

If it is true then it doesn't take a genius to work out that Tyson got fucked over big time.

ReggieJay's Photo ReggieJay 27 Feb 2013

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 27 February 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

One thing that this didn't hit on or I might of missed it is that Washington had accused a teacher of rape only to pull the claim out within 24 hours.  I've definitely heard that been mentioned before, don't know if it was true or not.

If it is true then it doesn't take a genius to work out that Tyson got fucked over big time.

Tyson said it best on Toback's documentary: I hate that. I never raped that woman. I've raped other ones. Not her, though. :lol:

The_Ikon's Photo The_Ikon 27 Feb 2013

bazooka, on 27 February 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

I've seen legal experts and college profs talk about that case as one of the most bizarre, unfair convictions ever.  I really don't see how this DA is any better than the one in the Duke Lacrosse case.  That guy got disbarred and prosecuted.  The DA in the Tyson trial should have gotten the same.

My brother is a ob gyn and always said the physical evidence and such presented did not remotely appear to be forced and it was laughable about the dime size discharge/spotting in the bed!  That's normal after a long night in the sack especially if you let go in her... :D

The_Ikon's Photo The_Ikon 27 Feb 2013

ReggieJay, on 27 February 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

Tyson said it best on Toback's documentary: I hate that. I never raped that woman. I've raped other ones. Not her, though. :lol:

:mellow: uhhhhhh

shove-aloe's Photo shove-aloe 28 Feb 2013

ReggieJay, on 27 February 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

:lol:

Mike has always been honest but that's stirring up a lot of shitt that could backfire on him...........giving the others ideas like that hot Ho who went up to his hotel room in the middle of the night for milk and cookies <_<    I bet she had no idea that Mike wasn't there for the oreos............

Undisputed's Photo Undisputed 28 Feb 2013

Mike didn't rape her.

I said it before and I'll say it again. World renowned athletes don't have to rape anybody. Throw in the fact that Mike Tyson is/was one of the most recognizable people in the world and it's absurd to think he couldn't get pu$$y whenever he wanted. Probably wasn't enough time in the day for Mike to fend off the amount of pu$$y getting thrown at him.

bomani-d's Photo bomani-d 28 Feb 2013

Undisputed, on 28 February 2013 - 10:21 AM, said:

Mike didn't rape her.

I said it before and I'll say it again. World renowned athletes don't have to rape anybody. Throw in the fact that Mike Tyson is/was one of the most recognizable people in the world and it's absurd to think he couldn't get pu$$y whenever he wanted. Probably wasn't enough time in the day for Mike to fend off the amount of pu$$y getting thrown at him.

he had a samoan bodyguard who agrees with you. I forget where I saw the interview, but he said that there was _nowhere_ that mike was not getting panties literally handed to him. He said he'd seen it happen in 1st class on the plane, and everywhere else you could imagine.  Chicks dig that silverback shit, and he was coined " the baddest man on the planet".  He was rich, athletic and had a serious alpha male thing going on. MIke didn't have to take pussy, it was freely given.
It didn't help shit one iota that Mike was a notorious poon-hound.  one of his sexual assault cases, the judge called him a "flagrant ass-grabber" but lowered the charges to some misdemeanor.

Mike may have taken some pussy at some points. but Desiree Washington was not the one. can't sue the aquarium because you jumped in the shark tank and got bit. you have to expect that was going to happen

Undisputed's Photo Undisputed 28 Feb 2013

bomani-d, on 28 February 2013 - 12:15 PM, said:

he had a samoan bodyguard who agrees with you. I forget where I saw the interview, but he said that there was _nowhere_ that mike was not getting panties literally handed to him. He said he'd seen it happen in 1st class on the plane, and everywhere else you could imagine.  Chicks dig that silverback shit, and he was coined " the baddest man on the planet".  He was rich, athletic and had a serious alpha male thing going on. MIke didn't have to take pussy, it was freely given.
It didn't help shit one iota that Mike was a notorious poon-hound.  one of his sexual assault cases, the judge called him a "flagrant ass-grabber" but lowered the charges to some misdemeanor.

Mike may have taken some pussy at some points. but Desiree Washington was not the one. can't sue the aquarium because you jumped in the shark tank and got bit. you have to expect that was going to happen

Funny but true. Why else do you visit Mike Tyson's room at 3 in the morning other than to get beast f*cked for a hard 12 rounds. Cause you know, 1990 Mike had cardio for days.

shove-aloe's Photo shove-aloe 28 Feb 2013

Almost everyone agrees that any hot woman who goes up to Tyson's hotel room at 3 am knew exactly what she was getting into............hope the bitch rots in hell for what she did.    Like Kris so aptly put,   Tyson was the silverback of the entire race at the time.   He  had entitlement to the top pussy on the planet at the time.   She got tenderized by the main man.........chick should've worn that like a badge of courage rather than scourge...........

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 28 Feb 2013

always thought he did it.

i wouldn't call him a rapist to his face though. :D

bomani-d's Photo bomani-d 28 Feb 2013

bazooka, on 28 February 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

LOL

The part about suppressed evidence......her falsely accusing someone else of rape in the past is what is highly suspect to me.  Pretty sure some other pageant contestants also claim that she said she was gonna get mike too.

it was heard, by many people. Mike said it out in the open.
"I wanna fuck you" and invited her to his room.
she came to his room, knowing full well what his intentions were.  It's tough to feel hard for someone who puts themself into that predicament.

mos-def's Photo mos-def 28 Feb 2013

Undisputed, on 28 February 2013 - 12:29 PM, said:

Funny but true. Why else do you visit Mike Tyson's room at 3 in the morning other than to get beast f*cked for a hard 12 rounds. Cause you know, 1990 Mike had cardio for days.
Well, she could have been going up there to remove her panty liner which she conveniently and coincidentally no longer needed.:sleep: