←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

'i See The Fight Being Pretty Easy For...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 26 Feb 2013

Chris Robinson catches up with 2011 and 2012 Trainer of the Year Robert Garcia in Southgate, California, as he speaks on his fighter Nonito Donaire's upcoming April clash with fellow junior featherweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux...

Quote

Undisputed's Photo Undisputed 28 Feb 2013

I agree
Quote

mos-def's Photo mos-def 28 Feb 2013

As do I.
Quote

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 01 Mar 2013

What else is he supposed to say?

That Rigo will give Nonito all he can handle?  I don't see this being an easy fight for either guy.
Quote

mbase1235's Photo mbase1235 03 Mar 2013

Easy? Yea right, we gonna find out. That's why the fights happen. I have heard this 'easy' talk many times. It's funny that Nonito's camp never said this about Arce, who we all knew was really an 'easy' fight, but they feel that they have to talk this yang against Rigo. If the fight is so easy, why did it take so long to make a fight with a cat in the same promotional stable.
Quote

bomani-d's Photo bomani-d 03 Mar 2013

 mbase1235, on 03 March 2013 - 02:56 PM, said:

Easy? Yea right, we gonna find out. That's why the fights happen. I have heard this 'easy' talk many times. It's funny that Nonito's camp never said this about Arce, who we all knew was really an 'easy' fight, but they feel that they have to talk this yang against Rigo. If the fight is so easy, why did it take so long to make a fight with a cat in the same promotional stable.

He probably thought Chico was pretty easy too.
Quote

Rocket Pop's Photo Rocket Pop 08 Apr 2013

Just watched The Road to Donaire Rigondeaux. Saturday can't get here fast enough.
Quote

stylish's Photo stylish 08 Apr 2013

i think this will be a pretty good fight. i am rooting against donair.
Quote

Rocket Pop's Photo Rocket Pop 08 Apr 2013

Donaire is the man for taking a stand for a clean sport but mostly I'm hoping that the judges don't fuck up. This one or Canelo Trout either.
Quote

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 08 Apr 2013

 Rocket Pop, on 08 April 2013 - 12:27 PM, said:

Donaire is the man for taking a stand for a clean sport but mostly I'm hoping that the judges don't fuck up. This one or Canelo Trout either.
I'm fully expecting Trout to get fvcked on the cards.
Quote

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 08 Apr 2013

i reckon donaire.

rigondeaux looks a bit suspect when the heat is put on.

donaire should have too much.

8th rd stoppage.
Quote

The_Ikon's Photo The_Ikon 08 Apr 2013

 johnnyblaze, on 08 April 2013 - 01:29 PM, said:


I'm fully expecting Trout to get fvcked on the cards.
Trout is going to have to blow Canelo out to get the decision.  But I think he has the goods to beat him easily
Quote

Rocket Pop's Photo Rocket Pop 08 Apr 2013

 johnnyblaze, on 08 April 2013 - 01:29 PM, said:

I'm fully expecting Trout to get fvcked on the cards.
That would piss me off. Possibly, I'm not willing to write off Canelo yet though.
Quote

SemperDevilDog's Photo SemperDevilDog 08 Apr 2013

Canelo will stop trout.
Quote

jermaine's Photo jermaine 08 Apr 2013

Rigo is way overrated here, he may be the goods but he hasn't proven it. I got ND by UD....
Quote