←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Don King Interview From '78

RickS's Photo RickS 14 Mar 2013

thug
Quote

watson748's Photo watson748 14 Mar 2013

I wonder what Mr Avocado would say today about the value of the challengers and titles :lol:
Quote

RickS's Photo RickS 15 Mar 2013

King killed 2 guys...or was it three.  I bet J. Prince didn't mess with him.
Quote

Spike's Photo Spike 16 Mar 2013

View PostRickS, on 15 March 2013 - 10:10 AM, said:

King killed 2 guys...or was it three.  I bet J. Prince didn't mess with him.
two that we know of. one was right out on the street, and the other was some dude who broke into his house. who knows what shit don was into that isn't public knowledge.
Quote

Smelodies's Photo Smelodies 16 Mar 2013

View PostSpike, on 16 March 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:


two that we know of. one was right out on the street, and the other was some dude who broke into his house. who knows what shit don was into that isn't public knowledge.

At Kent State no less. Jeez would I love to see a movie called Don King: The College Year(s).
Quote

Spike's Photo Spike 16 Mar 2013

View Postwatson748, on 14 March 2013 - 11:21 AM, said:

I wonder what Mr Avocado would say today about the value of the challengers and titles :lol:
if mr Avacado is still alive he is no doubt posting here as we speak.
Quote