←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

' Ricky Burns Will Beat Adrien Broner...

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 14 Mar 2013

doghouse sucking ifilm cock. :D

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 14 Mar 2013

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 14 March 2013 - 09:01 AM, said:

Ouch Hitman.

watson748's Photo watson748 14 Mar 2013

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 14 March 2013 - 09:01 AM, said:

Got no complaints on this. ifilm do some good stuff and it adds another dimension to the forum. I am, however, more concerned the way Burns carer might be heading with Hearn now though.

Hate him all you want but Warren had Burns lined up against Vasquez and imo had Ricky won that then Warren would have had him fight a very lucrative match against Broner later this year. Of course, he would have lost, but I think Warren would have been ok with this as the numbers would have worked out well for everybody. Broner would have immediately moved up, and a richer Burns could have then reunified the 135 division. No harm done.

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 14 Mar 2013

may i suggest u stop legging it from him then billy.

I get annoyed with Ifilms self congratulatory, tedious Adam Booth interviews. They arent funny, i end up watching them and thinking "cheers, what a waste of time that was".  fuck the forced banter, talk boxing or dont bother putting them up.

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly's Photo Sugar_Dean_Cuntly 14 Mar 2013

View Poststevieb_8006, on 14 March 2013 - 09:55 AM, said:

I get annoyed with Ifilms self congratulatory, tedious Adam Booth interviews. They arent funny, i end up watching them and thinking "cheers, what a waste of time that was".  fuck the forced banter, talk boxing or dont bother putting them up.

I echo the sentiments of this post.

Did you ever think of maybe not watching those ones then?? :rolleyes:

yeah ifilm are back scratchers.

they will never ask the meat & 2 veg questions we all want answered.

just a publicist. :rolleyes:

View Postwatson748, on 14 March 2013 - 10:15 AM, said:

Did you ever think of maybe not watching those ones then?? :rolleyes:

no, cause i assume there may actually be some boxing discussed. i dont have the psychic ability to know the content of a video without actually watching it.

View Postwatson748, on 14 March 2013 - 09:41 AM, said:

Got no complaints on this. ifilm do some good stuff and it adds another dimension to the forum.

instead of multiple threads can't we just have 1 thread with the associated advertising. :rolleyes:

colin hart, getting hot feet in the background. :lol:

"i dont like you colin....."

View Poststevieb_8006, on 14 March 2013 - 10:51 AM, said:

no, cause i assume there may actually be some boxing discussed. i dont have the psychic ability to know the content of a video without actually watching it.

Yeah but Booth is a fud and believes that if he lets anything slip out about his 'special training' blueprint the western world will collapse. He never gives anything away.  The interviews with the boxers are ok if you like that sort of thing.

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 14 Mar 2013

Exactly.  All good and well saying he'd do this and that.

SIMENEWT's Photo SIMENEWT 14 Mar 2013

I wish Glaxor would stop posting videos. I can never be arsed to watch them. Prefer to read.

Menty's Photo Menty 15 Mar 2013

View PostROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 14 March 2013 - 12:18 PM, said:

Exactly.  All good and well saying he'd do this and that.

It was all part of Warren's master plan - beat Vasquez become No.1 in the division, then Broner wouldnt be able to duck Ricky no more. Its business and all available in HD. <_<