←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Video: John Mcdermott & Frank Maloney...

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 16 Mar 2013

so doghouse has officially turned into ifilm youtube channel then.cant we merge these into 1 thread? They are a bit overwhelming.

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 16 Mar 2013

stevieb_8006, on 16 March 2013 - 04:35 AM, said:

so doghouse has officially turned into ifilm youtube channel then.cant we merge these into 1 thread? They are a bit overwhelming.

I hear you Stevie (and to be fair, I am posting other sources too).

Maybe we should make another section all together?  A UK Boxing Video section?  Would that be better, and do you think it may interest you?

crakaveli's Photo crakaveli 16 Mar 2013

There's not a great deal of posting goes on in the uk section, even less sensible, I don't think another section is the way to go

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 16 Mar 2013

crakaveli, on 16 March 2013 - 05:42 AM, said:

There's not a great deal of posting goes on in the uk section, even less sensible, I don't think another section is the way to go

I love this UK section and the few regulars we have.  I'd love to do anything that might help drum up traffic and urge new members to post.  (Some of you guys are crunchy... but I like you guys).  I really love the UK section.

Anything that might help interest you guys posting, plus I can link on the homepage... and hopefully get you guys posting and chatting.  I think these videos can offer that.

Please post.  I beg you.  Post God Darnit.

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 16 Mar 2013

ignore me glax, im moaning for the sake of it! I do appreciate all your hard work.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 16 Mar 2013

it is what it is round here.

most of the regulars f*cked off with spud over to boxrec.

i thought more of em would still post here.

but they haven't.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 16 Mar 2013

who watched this last night.

i thought the fight was on tonight tbh. :D

what is it with friday nights. :lol:

watson748's Photo watson748 16 Mar 2013

I watched it. It was pretty dire tbh. Like two giant male elephant seals going at it for the best spot on the beach.  Posted Image