←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

I Was Mauled By Manny Pacquiao: Belgica

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 22 May 2013

I was mauled by Pacquiao: Belgica

Posted Image


8:35 PM
22
May
2013

By Jerry Adlaw & Al Jacinto/Manila Times

The barangay (village) captain who has accused Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquiao and his bodyguards of ganging up on him two days before the elections said yesterday, that he will not back down in pressing charges against the boxing champion and his men.
Alfredo Belgica, who heads Barangay San Jose in General Santos City, told Manila Times he will pursue the filing of formal charges against Pacquiao and his bodyguards before the court.

Belgica said he had to lie low for a while because he was receiving death threats.

On May 13, the Times reported that Belgica was attacked by the bodyguards of Pacquiao and the boxing icon later joined the fray. The incident happened on the night of May 11.

“Why can’t Pacquiao just admit that he was among those who threw punches at me and who shoved me away, before his bodyguards ganged up on me? I was interviewed by the local media but my statement was muddled. I am now the villain,” said Belgica.

According to Belgica, the Achievers with Integrity Movement (AIM) party of incumbent city Mayor Darlene Antonino–Custodio assured him of support, if he files a case against Pacquiao. He said his lawyers are preparing the documents and evidence, including photos on how Pacquiao entered Barangay San Jose to distribute rice, goods and money to the residents.

“I and my lawyers are documenting all evidence and photos in order to file the formal charges against Pacquiao and his bodyguards. Just give us a little time because we are not afraid to file the charges against congressman Pacquiao. We will prove that I am telling the truth,” Belgica said.

He said that he has photos of Pacquiao’s convoy and the trucks loaded with rice and other goods. “It wasn’t my intention to pursue the case because the elections are finished but they’re making me a liar and they concocted a story that I started the brawl and even fired my gun,” Belgica said.
Quote

Kris Motherf**kin' Tims's Photo Kris Motherf**kin' Tims 22 May 2013

no.


NO!

you cannot claimed to be "mauled" yet, have no visible injuries.

all i see are a couple huge ass ugly moles.

those were there long before he met pac.
Quote

jrodrig5's Photo jrodrig5 22 May 2013

View PostKris Motherf**kin, on 22 May 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

no.


NO!

you cannot claimed to be "mauled" yet, have no visible injuries.

all i see are a couple huge ass ugly moles.

those were there long before he met pac.

How do you know that isn't an old photo?
Quote

tank17211's Photo tank17211 22 May 2013

View PostGlax0r, on 22 May 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

I was mauled by Pacquiao: Belgica

Posted Image


8:35 PM
22
May
2013

By Jerry Adlaw & Al Jacinto/Manila Times

The barangay (village) captain who has accused Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquiao and his bodyguards of ganging up on him two days before the elections said yesterday, that he will not back down in pressing charges against the boxing champion and his men.
Alfredo Belgica, who heads Barangay San Jose in General Santos City, told Manila Times he will pursue the filing of formal charges against Pacquiao and his bodyguards before the court.

Belgica said he had to lie low for a while because he was receiving death threats.

On May 13, the Times reported that Belgica was attacked by the bodyguards of Pacquiao and the boxing icon later joined the fray. The incident happened on the night of May 11.

“Why can’t Pacquiao just admit that he was among those who threw punches at me and who shoved me away, before his bodyguards ganged up on me? I was interviewed by the local media but my statement was muddled. I am now the villain,” said Belgica.

According to Belgica, the Achievers with Integrity Movement (AIM) party of incumbent city Mayor Darlene Antonino–Custodio assured him of support, if he files a case against Pacquiao. He said his lawyers are preparing the documents and evidence, including photos on how Pacquiao entered Barangay San Jose to distribute rice, goods and money to the residents.

“I and my lawyers are documenting all evidence and photos in order to file the formal charges against Pacquiao and his bodyguards. Just give us a little time because we are not afraid to file the charges against congressman Pacquiao. We will prove that I am telling the truth,” Belgica said.

He said that he has photos of Pacquiao’s convoy and the trucks loaded with rice and other goods. “It wasn’t my intention to pursue the case because the elections are finished but they’re making me a liar and they concocted a story that I started the brawl and even fired my gun,” Belgica said.

You should not put your hands on anyone else but this guy was looking for trouble and found it. Why would approach Manny and confront him about giving out food.
Quote

tank17211's Photo tank17211 22 May 2013

View PostKris Motherf**kin, on 22 May 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

no.


NO!

you cannot claimed to be "mauled" yet, have no visible injuries.

all i see are a couple huge ass ugly moles.

those were there long before he met pac.

LOL I was thinking the same thing. He looks fine to me.
Quote

Antonious's Photo Antonious 22 May 2013

What's worse? Floyd beating up women or pac beating up senior citizens?
Quote

Stxwolf's Photo Stxwolf 22 May 2013

View PostAntonious, on 22 May 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

What's worse? Floyd beating up women or pac beating up senior citizens?

What's worse is anyone believing anything they read in the Filipino media. It's a sure sign of a dumbazz
Quote

Bourne's Photo Bourne 23 May 2013

View PostKris Motherf**kin, on 22 May 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

no.


NO!

you cannot claimed to be "mauled" yet, have no visible injuries.

all i see are a couple huge ass ugly moles.

those were there long before he met pac.

this clearly shows pac way past it mane. cant even ko a guy almost double his age.
Quote

Tranny Taster's Photo Tranny Taster 23 May 2013

It takes someone pretty low to beat up an elderly person.  I say lock them all up.
Quote

rayajr's Photo rayajr 23 May 2013

View PostStxwolf, on 22 May 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:



What's worse is anyone believing anything they read in the Filipino media. It's a sure sign of a dumbazz
That's only when they're nut-hugging on Pac.
Quote

rayajr's Photo rayajr 23 May 2013

View PostBourne, on 23 May 2013 - 05:09 AM, said:



this clearly shows pac way past it mane. cant even ko a guy almost double his age.
:lol:
Quote

shove-aloe's Photo shove-aloe 23 May 2013

View PostBourne, on 23 May 2013 - 05:09 AM, said:

this clearly shows pac way past it mane. cant even ko a guy almost double his age.

Dude has a phenomenal beard..........get over it
Quote

futurechamp's Photo futurechamp 23 May 2013

Alfredo should have asked for blood testing and PAC would have never laid a hand on him
Quote

The_Ikon's Photo The_Ikon 24 May 2013

View PostAntonious, on 22 May 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

What's worse? Floyd beating up women or pac beating up senior citizens?
they're both bad.. and you'll get more time if you beat an vulnerable adult aka senior in the US.
Quote