»

Froch Vs Kessler Live Chat!

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 25 May 2013

Come on then you lot. 'Fess up.

Who has ordered the Pay-Per-View? :D

I got a six-pack chilling in my mini-fridge. :D

Blaxima's Photo Blaxima 25 May 2013

When is this starting, is it going to interfere with me watching the Champions League finals?

Blaxima, on 25 May 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

When is this starting, is it going to interfere with me watching the Champions League finals?

No.  It's been scheduled to finish after the CL, so people will turn over from the football and put the boxing on. I think Froch walks out about 11-11:15pm.

As I don't care who wins out of two German teams, I'm probably going to have a bit of the undercard on. Including the Gay Lover Bellew and George Groves fight.  :D

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly's Photo Sugar_Dean_Cuntly 25 May 2013

BoxingFan, on 25 May 2013 - 12:49 PM, said:

Come on then you lot. 'Fess up.

Who has ordered the Pay-Per-View? :D

Not me as I've got Sky through my Xbox and Sky in all their infinite wisdom don't let you order PPV through it.

Blaxima's Photo Blaxima 25 May 2013

BoxingFan, on 25 May 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

No.  It's been scheduled to finish after the CL, so people will turn over from the football and put the boxing on. I think Froch walks out about 11-11:15pm.

As I don't care who wins out of two German teams, I'm probably going to have a bit of the undercard on. Including the Gay Lover Bellew and George Groves fight.  :D

Thanks

Blaxima, on 25 May 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

Thanks

Hey, man. No problem! :D

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly, on 25 May 2013 - 01:09 PM, said:

Not me as I've got Sky through my Xbox and Sky in all their infinite wisdom don't let you order PPV through it.

Live streaming? :lol:

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 25 May 2013

This thread was tweeted out on Twitter thanks to
@hurricanehorton

You fucking knob. :lol:

My whole twitter feed is you posting this stuff.

Here we go!

:D

watson748's Photo watson748 25 May 2013

I'm sticking to my guns on this and finding a stream after the champions league final. I pay Sky enough already :angry2:

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 25 May 2013

My mates bought it so we all threw in a fiver and what was left over we got a shit load of meat for the BBQ.  Not had a bev for awhile, already polished off two bottles of wine, hope I make it to the Froch fight, I feel fucked.  :lol:

Bellew vs Chilemba up first.

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 25 May 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

My mates bought it so we all threw in a fiver and what was left over we got a shit load of meat for the BBQ.  Not had a bev for awhile, already polished off two bottles of wine, hope I make it to the Froch fight, I feel fucked. :lol:

Lightweight.  :sleep: