←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Froch Vs Kessler Live Chat!

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 25 May 2013

Come on then you lot. 'Fess up.

Who has ordered the Pay-Per-View? :D
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 25 May 2013

I got a six-pack chilling in my mini-fridge. :D
Quote

Blaxima's Photo Blaxima 25 May 2013

When is this starting, is it going to interfere with me watching the Champions League finals?
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 25 May 2013

 Blaxima, on 25 May 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

When is this starting, is it going to interfere with me watching the Champions League finals?

No.  It's been scheduled to finish after the CL, so people will turn over from the football and put the boxing on. I think Froch walks out about 11-11:15pm.

As I don't care who wins out of two German teams, I'm probably going to have a bit of the undercard on. Including the Gay Lover Bellew and George Groves fight.  :D
Quote

Sugar_Dean_Cuntly's Photo Sugar_Dean_Cuntly 25 May 2013

 BoxingFan, on 25 May 2013 - 12:49 PM, said:

Come on then you lot. 'Fess up.

Who has ordered the Pay-Per-View? :D

Not me as I've got Sky through my Xbox and Sky in all their infinite wisdom don't let you order PPV through it.
Quote

Blaxima's Photo Blaxima 25 May 2013

 BoxingFan, on 25 May 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

No.  It's been scheduled to finish after the CL, so people will turn over from the football and put the boxing on. I think Froch walks out about 11-11:15pm.

As I don't care who wins out of two German teams, I'm probably going to have a bit of the undercard on. Including the Gay Lover Bellew and George Groves fight.  :D

Thanks
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 25 May 2013

 Blaxima, on 25 May 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

Thanks

Hey, man. No problem! :D
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 25 May 2013

 Sugar_Dean_Cuntly, on 25 May 2013 - 01:09 PM, said:

Not me as I've got Sky through my Xbox and Sky in all their infinite wisdom don't let you order PPV through it.

Live streaming? :lol:
Quote

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 25 May 2013

This thread was tweeted out on Twitter thanks to
@hurricanehorton
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 25 May 2013

You fucking knob. :lol:

My whole twitter feed is you posting this stuff.
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 25 May 2013

Here we go!

:D
Quote

watson748's Photo watson748 25 May 2013

I'm sticking to my guns on this and finding a stream after the champions league final. I pay Sky enough already :angry2:
Quote

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 25 May 2013

My mates bought it so we all threw in a fiver and what was left over we got a shit load of meat for the BBQ.  Not had a bev for awhile, already polished off two bottles of wine, hope I make it to the Froch fight, I feel fucked.  :lol:
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 25 May 2013

Bellew vs Chilemba up first.
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 25 May 2013

 ROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 25 May 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

My mates bought it so we all threw in a fiver and what was left over we got a shit load of meat for the BBQ.  Not had a bev for awhile, already polished off two bottles of wine, hope I make it to the Froch fight, I feel fucked. :lol:

Lightweight.  :sleep:
Quote