←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Paulie Malignaggi Vs. Adrien Broner Offici...

SemperDevilDog's Photo SemperDevilDog 22 Jun 2013

Good scrap by periban and bika
Quote

Blaxima's Photo Blaxima 22 Jun 2013

it weren't pretty but tons of heart. good stuff. thought the right guy won and the scores were pretty fair too
Quote

SemperDevilDog's Photo SemperDevilDog 22 Jun 2013

Holy shit periban went on a rant
Quote

SemperDevilDog's Photo SemperDevilDog 22 Jun 2013

View PostBlaxima, on 22 June 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

it weren't pretty but tons of heart. good stuff. thought the right guy won and the scores were pretty fair too
none of the stuff periban did was credited by shotime. The counter body shots were never acknowledged
Quote

The_Ikon's Photo The_Ikon 22 Jun 2013

View PostSemperDevilDog, on 22 June 2013 - 09:05 PM, said:

Good scrap by periban and bika
Damn good bout!   these guys are going have severe headaches tomorrow!   serious hayemakers....
Quote

futurechamp's Photo futurechamp 22 Jun 2013

Shit the Alcine fight was the best one so far he came back to win the rounds after all of those knockdowns if it had gone 12 it might have been a different story
Quote

Blaxima's Photo Blaxima 22 Jun 2013

View PostSemperDevilDog, on 22 June 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

none of the stuff periban did was credited by shotime. The counter body shots were never acknowledged

yeah I thought they leaned Bika's way a bit much, especially Hops but it was a good close scrap and the scores reflected that
Quote

SemperDevilDog's Photo SemperDevilDog 22 Jun 2013

View Postfuturechamp, on 22 June 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

Shit the Alcine fight was the best one so far he came back to win the rounds after all of those knockdowns if it had gone 12 it might have been a different story
is that dude still fighting?
Quote

SemperDevilDog's Photo SemperDevilDog 22 Jun 2013

View PostBlaxima, on 22 June 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:



yeah I thought they leaned Bika's way a bit much, especially Hops but it was a good close scrap and the scores reflected that
I had the fight a draw or 114-113 either way
Quote

SemperDevilDog's Photo SemperDevilDog 22 Jun 2013

View PostBlaxima, on 22 June 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:



yeah I thought they leaned Bika's way a bit much, especially Hops but it was a good close scrap and the scores reflected that
agree. The shotime scores were fucken nuts
Quote

SemperDevilDog's Photo SemperDevilDog 22 Jun 2013

Anyone think Mitchell can get the W?
Quote

Tranny Taster's Photo Tranny Taster 22 Jun 2013

Best 12th round I've seen in awhile.
Quote

SemperDevilDog's Photo SemperDevilDog 22 Jun 2013

View PostPastor John D. White, on 22 June 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

Best 12th round I've seen in awhile.
dudes were spent
Quote

Blaxima's Photo Blaxima 22 Jun 2013

View PostSemperDevilDog, on 22 June 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

Anyone think Mitchell can get the W?

no. and the WBC has him ranked 5th!! yikes
Quote