←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

50 Cent Continues Heated Feud With Mayweather

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 21 Aug 2014

Rapper/fight promoter 50 Cent continues to feud with WBC/WBA welterweight/junior middleweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. After already completing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge earlier this week, the rapper sent a challenge to Mayweather.

50 Cent took to Instagram to call out his former friend and business associate, challenging him to read a full page of a Harry Potter book without messing up. If completed, the rap mogul intends to donate $750,000 to any charity of Mayweather’s choice.

"Floyd will you [accept] my ALS/ESL CHALLENGE: I will donate $750k to a charity of your choice, If you can read a full page out of a Harry Potter book out loud without starting and stopping or f***ing up. lmao," he wrote in the caption for the video.

The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge calls for nominated participants to pour ice water over their heads within 24 hours or donate $100 to help find a cure for ALS, a progressive degenerative nerve disease commonly known as Lou Gehrig's disease.  As of Thursday, more than $41 million has been raised by this year's campaign.

50 Cent's attack may have been a retaliation to an earlier interview that Mayweather conducted with MLive.com, where he took a swipe at rappers - without naming anyone directly. During the last few months, Mayweather has had issues with several rap talents - including 50 Cent, T.I. and Nelly.

"God has blessed me with an unbelievable talent, with fast feet, fast hands, unbelievable defense and a very, very sharp mind. So I'm thankful for that. Of course, hip-hop artists, they come and go. They come and go. But I'm still here," Mayweather said.

This is what happens when an event isn't tracking well.  Hey, at least no photos of aborted kids for this promotion.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 21 Aug 2014

johnnyblaze, on 21 August 2014 - 03:37 PM, said:

This is what happens when an event isn't tracking well.  Hey, at least no photos of aborted kids for this promotion.
I already saw 30% off official fight T-shirts.

:lol: @  50 challenging Floyd to read.  He knows how stupid Floyd is.  :D    Now watch the floyd dickriders (dillyyo) go on the attack...

Koolin99's Photo Koolin99 21 Aug 2014

Lmao

bazooka, on 21 August 2014 - 03:42 PM, said:

I already saw 30% off official fight T-shirts.

:lol: @  50 challenging Floyd to read.  He knows how stupid Floyd is.  :D Now watch the floyd dickriders (dillyyo) go on the attack...
:lol:

Me too.  That usually happens AFTER the fight.

Koolin99, on 21 August 2014 - 03:43 PM, said:

Lmao
Welcome to the forum.

Koolin99's Photo Koolin99 21 Aug 2014

johnnyblaze, on 21 August 2014 - 03:46 PM, said:

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers.

jlc80's Photo jlc80 21 Aug 2014

Those videos 50 did were hilarious. I know he rubs a lot of people the wrong way but he usually doesn't bother people these days unless he's antagonized. That's a battle of wit Floyd isn't armed for. :D

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 21 Aug 2014

MANE dem books hard to reads all dem Latin words ane shit. Mane I betcha big Floyds cant read a paragraph nigga  50 calls Mayweather tarded

BTW cents is a pussy ass nigga

jlc80, on 21 August 2014 - 04:55 PM, said:

Those videos 50 did were hilarious. I know he rubs a lot of people the wrong way but he usually doesn't bother people these days unless he's antagonized. That's a battle of wit Floyd isn't armed for. :D
You see this one?

http://instagram.com/p/r-c6RpML3u/

johnnyblaze, on 21 August 2014 - 04:58 PM, said:

MANE nigga :lol: dats cold

Cents still a pussy ass nigga mane. Jealousy a bitch mane

jlc80's Photo jlc80 21 Aug 2014

johnnyblaze, on 21 August 2014 - 04:58 PM, said:

Aw man, now he's just being a bully :lol:

Funny thing is, 50 was probably the best person Floyd could have around him from a business perspective. He probably told Floyd some things he didn't like about his financial set up and Floyd, being insecure took it the wrong way and was likely embarrassed. That's always what i thought anyway.

rayajr's Photo rayajr 21 Aug 2014

Gaye. Floyd's job isn't to be reading shiit.