←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Floyd Mayweather-marcos Maidana Showtime A...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 08 Sep 2014

Floyd Mayweather-Marcos Maidana Showtime All Access Episode 2 recap

Floyd Mayweather continues to push the envelope, even on cable television. There often is as much sexual innuendo as there is boxing on these "All Access" shows. In each episode, Mayweather likes to flaunt the numerous young women who hang around his home.

This week, they decided to have a pot party. Nonetheless, on September 13, Mayweather puts his welterweight and junior middleweight title on the line in a rematch against Marcos Maidana. Wonder if second-hand smoke actually has ever caused a positive drug test?

Best spoken line, Floyd Mayweather: "Once you put that check in my face and I see the right number of zeros, I am going to be a perfectionist."

Best spoken line, Floyd Mayweather, part 2: "Everybody looks good in the gym, I look good under the lights when it counts."

READ THE REST AT: http://www.newsday.c...recap-1.9257929

Undisputed's Photo Undisputed 08 Sep 2014

No wonder these bitches sticking around, free drugs, free booze and million dollar car rides.

Thought it was a decent episode though. I liked the box-offs that took place between the black Englishman and the Rahman's.

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 08 Sep 2014

View PostUndisputed, on 08 September 2014 - 11:23 AM, said:

No wonder these bitches sticking around, free drugs, free booze and million dollar car rides.

Thought it was a decent episode though. I liked the box-offs that took place between the black Englishman and the Rahman's.
Mane da was strait insane mane dat English mane foughts like 50 minutes against 2 niggas. him beats da shot outta lil Rahmane ane

jermaine's Photo jermaine 08 Sep 2014

View PostShameLess, on 08 September 2014 - 12:23 PM, said:

Mane da was strait insane mane dat English mane foughts like 50 minutes against 2 niggas. him beats da shot outta lil Rahmane ane
ishea didn't want that ass whoopin mane

View Postjermaine, on 08 September 2014 - 12:26 PM, said:

ishea didn't want that ass whoopin mane
Nah MANE him didn't :lol:

Maaaaaaaaane dem weaved headed nappy headed hos was blowing some weeds ya digs me like