←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

How Mayweather-maidana Ii Should Unfold Sa...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 13 Sep 2014

How Mayweather-Maidana II should unfold Saturday night

Posted Image
By Kevin Iole - Yahoo Sports

LAS VEGAS – The question was innocent, harmless, but Floyd Mayweather Sr. reacted as if his manhood had been challenged.

"C'mon, man," he said in that slow, high-pitched tone he uses when he's exasperated. "Get out of here with that."

He sort of laughed. It was hard to tell if he was angry, or amused that he'd been asked his prediction for his son's bout Saturday at the MGM Grand Garden against Marcos Maidana.

READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON YAHOO SPORTS AT:  http://sports.yahoo....-145913770.html

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 13 Sep 2014

It's gonna look like Mayweather vs Castillo II. Maybe even as bad as Maywather vs Baldomir.

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 13 Sep 2014

View PostDanielandres, on 13 September 2014 - 12:19 PM, said:

It's gonna look like Mayweather vs Castillo II. Maybe even as bad as Maywather vs Baldomir.

Unless, the human factor plays a role, and Mayweather comes in all stressed out (like he was in the first fight).  However, I don't see Maidana winning, but he could give as good as he takes (as he did in the last fight).

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 13 Sep 2014

View PostGlax0r, on 13 September 2014 - 12:36 PM, said:

Unless, the human factor plays a role, and Mayweather comes in all stressed out (like he was in the first fight).  However, I don't see Maidana winning, but he could give as good as he takes (as he did in the last fight).
I have a feeling it's all an act and he took it some what easy in the first fight.