←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Exclusive: Kell Brook Explains Exactly Wha...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 13 Sep 2014

EXCLUSIVE: Kell Brook explains exactly what happened in Tenerife the night he got stabbed and says: 'I was getting hit by a machete. There was so much blood spurting out. I could see death'
  • Kell Brook exclusively tells Sportsmail exactly what happened the night he got stabbed while on holiday in Tenerife
  • Brook was left needing 32 metal staples in his left thigh and passed out from the amount of blood 'spurting out'
  • It was an unprovoked machete attack in the early hours of the morning by a man he met earlier that night
  • Brook’s head is full of chaotic memories, from the small, dark apartment where conversation turned in an instant from cars to street fighting; leaving a house ‘with blood spurting everywhere, panicking, thinking I was going to die’
  • Brook promises to return despite losing feeling in his left thigh and 'smash' Amir Khan at a packed Wembley
By Riath Al-Samarrai for the Daily Mail  

Kell Brook is in his parents’ house close to Sheffield Wednesday’s home ground, feet up on the living-room couch as he picks at his bandages.

The television is off and the world championship belt he dreamed of winning as a small boy — as he sat in front of the screen in this very room — is in a cupboard.

He only occasionally watches the Shawn Porter fight back, partly because it was less than a month ago and the memories of that tremendous night are fresh. But also because so much has happened since. ‘I’ve gone from the top of the world to the bottom of the ocean,’ he says.

GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING - SPORTSMAIL'S VIDEO AND IMAGES BELOW CONTAIN GRAPHIC CONTENT OF KELL BROOK'S INJURY

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3DDtC7BhC

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 13 Sep 2014

Got to be more to this story, or unless he was just randomly attacked by some insane fuck.

Wonder what exactly went down for it to escalate to that shit.

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 13 Sep 2014

View PostROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 13 September 2014 - 02:03 PM, said:

Got to be more to this story, or unless he was just randomly attacked by some insane fuck.

Wonder what exactly went down for it to escalate to that shit.

My wife and two sons where in the same place (not the bar) in Spain this summer (They were there one week before Brook). They felt very safe in Tenerife  - but then again, they stayed away from Night Clubs.

If you are there with your family, then make it a family vacation. Keep everyone safe, limit the risks.

Manchester Hitman's Photo Manchester Hitman 13 Sep 2014

More holes then Swiss cheese in that 'story'
Why has there been no arrests???? He knows the guy so it's not difficult...presumably the hotel know who they hired there apartment where it took place...

Brook was snorting coke or something that's why he was there and that's Why it's all been swept under the carpet with a BS explanation...I find if All quite amusing TBH

bazooka's Photo bazooka 13 Sep 2014

View PostGlax0r, on 13 September 2014 - 03:29 PM, said:

My wife and two sons where in the same place (not the bar) in Spain this summer (They were there one week before Brook). They felt very safe in Tenerife  - but then again, they stayed away from Night Clubs.

If you are there with your family, then make it a family vacation. Keep everyone safe, limit the risks.
Night Clubs....has there ever been a worse place for people...especially athletes to hang out at?  Seems like all they ever find is trouble there.  Many times, they don't even have to go lookin' for it.  Trouble finds them.

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 13 Sep 2014

Going back to a complete strangers flat at that time in the morning=drugs

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 14 Sep 2014

I went to Tenerife a few years back, didn't particularly feel unsafe to me.

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 14 Sep 2014

View Poststevieb_8006, on 13 September 2014 - 11:33 PM, said:

Going back to a complete strangers flat at that time in the morning=drugs

Or butt sex if your name is shitters.

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 14 Sep 2014

View PostROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 14 September 2014 - 01:07 PM, said:

Or butt sex if your name is shitters.

Is Kelly Brook's name Shitters?

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 15 Sep 2014

View PostBoxingFan, on 14 September 2014 - 01:11 PM, said:

Is Kelly Brook's name Shitters?

No.