←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Malignaggi: Khan More Dangerous Than Pacqu...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 19 Sep 2014

'Khan more dangerous than Pacquiao for Floyd'

ESPN staff

Paulie Malignaggi has backed Amir Khan to be Floyd Mayweather's next opponent
Amir Khan would be a more dangerous fight for Floyd Mayweather than the "easy" option of taking on Manny Pacquiao, according to Paulie Malignaggi. Mayweather and Khan's recent trash talk enhanced speculation that the pair could fight each other next year, with Khan saying he would be too quick for the American.

However, having won his rematch with Marcos Maidana, Mayweather hinted  a fight with Pacquiao is more likely, although Malignaggi feels Khan would pose a greater threat to Mayweather's unbeaten record.

"A really intelligent boxing fan would understand that people like Amir Khan are more dangerous to Floyd Mayweather than Manny Pacquiao at this level, at this point," Malignaggi told ESPN.
Read more at http://www.espn.co.u...I450hJ0y0kH1.99

SIMENEWT's Photo SIMENEWT 19 Sep 2014

Nonsense I'm afraid. Floyd would have trouble with Khan granted, but Pacquiao would give angles and footwork Floyd hasn't seen before. Remember this, Pacquiao was looking fucking good against Marquez until the K.O. He has then beat Rios in a shutout and Bradley easily. For some reason the power isn't still there, make of that what you will, but when Pac starts banging Floyd often he will fucking feel it. It is a question of who has slowed down the most? I was always Pro Floyd. That Maidana performance was poor, especially the running in the last round. He looked better in the first fight.

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 19 Sep 2014

Paulie chatting sh1t here, I assume it's because he was stopped by Amir.

Antonious's Photo Antonious 20 Sep 2014

paulie needs to stfu.

always been bitter towards manny p

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 20 Sep 2014

They are both past it. Neither manny or floyd are the fighters they were