←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Nathan Cleverly And Tony Bellew Set To Loc...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 20 Sep 2014

British cruiserweights Nathan Cleverly and Tony Bellew set to lock horns again

Last Updated: 15/09/14 3:38pm

Promoter Eddie Hearn says a rematch between old foes Nathan Cleverly and Tony Bellew is close to being finalised.
Cleverly earned a narrow win over Bellew in October 2011 when he defended his WBO light heavyweight title in Liverpool, and the bad blood between the pair has continued since.

Their latest clash came after Bellew, like Cleverly now fighting at cruiserweight, knocked out Julio Cesar Dos Santos in July, with the pair almost coming to blows after more verbal sparring and finger pointing.

A rematch had been hinted at as part of a Kell Brook-led card in Sheffield in December but, with Brook now sidelined after being stabbed in Spain earlier this month, Hearn is close to announcing a new date and venue for one of the most highly-anticipated domestic battles of recent years.

READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON SKY SPORTS: http://www1.skysport...ock-horns-again

Menty's Photo Menty 21 Sep 2014

Both of them are damaged goods and can forget any illusions about world domination, but a domestic dust up would be entertaining and I would certainly go out of my way to find a free stream to watch these two go at it again.

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 21 Sep 2014

Gently down the strrrreeeeeeeaaaam. lol

mike john's Photo mike john 21 Sep 2014

Menty, on 21 September 2014 - 02:55 PM, said:

Both of them are damaged goods and can forget any illusions about world domination, but a domestic dust up would be entertaining and I would certainly go out of my way to find a free stream to watch these two go at it again.

:lol:

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 26 Sep 2014

november 22nd in liverpool (same as 1st fight).

quite enjoyed the first fight they had.

had that one level (judges scored to clev MD).

hearn delivers a domestic match up.

meanwhile warren can't sort his shit out. :P

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 26 Sep 2014

Menty, on 21 September 2014 - 02:55 PM, said:

Wow.  You really do want to watch it. :lol: