←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 22 Sep 2014

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record

By Dana Alyssa Ramos | September 23, 2014 3:57 AM EST

It appears that Amir Khan's chance of fighting Floyd Mayweather next year got even slimmer as the undefeated boxer highlights the biggest flaws on Khan's boxing record. The WBA/WBC welterweight champion points out the unfinished businesses that Khan needs to iron - his knockout losses to Danny Garcia and Breidis Prescott.

It appears that the American boxer is highlighting that Khan still has losses that he did not try to avenge. He moved on without rectifying those obvious defeats. Although Mayweather did not say that he won't fight Khan unless he settles his previous defeats, the message is pretty clear when in an article via Fight Hype that.

"He [Khan] still got Danny Garcia problems and there's another guy over in the UK. No, not Kell Brook. Kell Brook is a good, little fighter. I was impressed. I'm talking about another guy that slept Amir Khan," Mayweather said.

READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON IB-TIMES AT: http://au.ibtimes.co...tm#.VCDwGBYXO9M

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 22 Sep 2014

Not willing to fight Pac, not willing to fight Khan...noticed he is willing to fight fighters with styles that suit his style down to the ground,

I honestly think the tit needs to retire, he's getting really boring now.

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 22 Sep 2014

View PostROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 22 September 2014 - 11:53 PM, said:

Not willing to fight Pac, not willing to fight Khan...noticed he is willing to fight fighters with styles that suit his style down to the ground,

yeah what's next maybe ben tackie?

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 23 Sep 2014

View PostROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 22 September 2014 - 11:53 PM, said:

yeah fuck off floyd ya boring bastard. :D

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 23 Sep 2014

Floyd is just stringing Khan along now.

Maybe Khan should fight Prescott again.   Floyd aint going to be giving him the fight any time soon.

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 23 Sep 2014

Maybe Floyd just got sick of people complaining that the Pac fight weren't happening, so he decided to find another opponent he wasn't willing to fight.

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 23 Sep 2014

Had no problems fighting 9 loss Carlos Baldomir.

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 23 Sep 2014

View Postjohnnyblaze, on 23 September 2014 - 01:26 PM, said:

Had no problems fighting 9 loss Carlos Baldomir.
floyd is a afraid to face khans speed and height. floyd don't want to fight anyone who has a chance