←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Floyd Mayweather Claims All Access Is Fake...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 23 Sep 2014

Floyd Mayweather claims All Access is fake, including 'dog house' sparring and marijuana

By Scott Christ
Floyd Mayweather threw Showtime and All Access under the bus today in a silly meeting with the Nevada commission.

Floyd Mayweather rather pointlessly appeared in front of the Nevada State Athletic Commission today to address concerns over some of the footage from Showtime's All Access that aired ahead of his September 13 rematch with Marcos Maidana, and as anyone familiar with Mayweather/Nevada hearings would have expected, it was a clown show.

Mayweather was told by commissioner Skip Avansino that he "acquitted himself well" at this morning's hearing, during which he made the following claims:
  • All Access is not real. This won't surprise anyone with a lick of sense that has experienced "reality TV," but this helped set up the next claims.

• The "dog house" sparring at Mayweather's gym -- the supposed 31-minute rounds and all this -- isn't real.
READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON YAHOO.COM AT: http://sports.yahoo....-162132712.html

OMG, Blasphemy!  Dog House is Fake!

Thems fighting words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, if all that shit is "Fake"... what does that really say about Mayweather? Why does he need to lie to his fan base?

ATLien's Photo ATLien 23 Sep 2014

So pretty much what I expected would come of this meeting occurred, nothing.  Hopefully they had some nice hors d'oeuvres and refreshments.

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 23 Sep 2014

Hard work, fake medication.

Floyd be on dat Houdini shyt, ya digs.

johnnyblaze, on 23 September 2014 - 01:22 PM, said:

Hard work, fake medication.

Break out the Near-Beer 0% Alcohol and the Fake Pot... let's get this Milk and Cookie party started right!

Where the Girls fake too?

gdgills's Photo gdgills 23 Sep 2014

<p>Of course the girls are fake.&nbsp; Does anyone really think he lays $100 bills around his yoga mat lol.&nbsp;</p>

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 23 Sep 2014

Glax0r, on 23 September 2014 - 01:30 PM, said:

Break out the Near-Beer 0% Alcohol and the Fake Pot... let's get this Milk and Cookie party started right!

Where the Girls fake too?
Tells me you can't trust anything with The (Counterfeit) Money Team.

So let's play this game out here.  Let's say the little weed party was fake, exactly what does his brand and image gain from faking that whole bit?

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 23 Sep 2014

Mane all reality shows have some fake in it mane it be a teebee show. Mane like wwe wrestlin be not all real mane but me watch dat shit every Mon

Baltimore Live Home Of The Wire's Photo Baltimore Live Home Of The Wire 23 Sep 2014

It's a REALITY show. What did you expect?

jlc80's Photo jlc80 23 Sep 2014

Baltimore Live Home Of The Wire, on 23 September 2014 - 06:15 PM, said:

It's a REALITY show. What did you expect?

That's my line of reasoning. Also the reason I don't watch "All Access".

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 23 Sep 2014

Even his lies about lies are lies

ATLien's Photo ATLien 24 Sep 2014

ATLien, on 23 September 2014 - 01:42 PM, said:

So let's play this game out here.  Let's say the little weed party was fake, exactly what does his brand and image gain from faking that whole bit?
AGAIN, if we're supposed to by into the the idea that this was staged because its a boxing reality show exactly why would Floyd's brain trust come up with the idea of having a FAKE smokeout and think that's a good idea as well, and what would be gained from it?  All I read from posters that are siding with Floyd is that they accept his word that all that shyt was fact and everyone should just accept it as being such without question.