←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Manny Pacquiao Received Mix Reaction After...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 26 Sep 2014

Manny Pacquiao received mix reaction after tweeting about Floyd Mayweather

By Annaliza Miranda

Last night, Sept. 24, 2014, while everyone was busy searching for an update, Manny Pacquiao, the former pound for pound king and the current WBO World Welterweight Champion, questioned Floyd Mayweather’s credibility using his official Twitter account. “Floyd Mayweather’s testimony to the commission on All Access' authenticity tells me everything I need to know about his desire to fight me,” Manny Pacquiao tweeted.

After reading his tweet, some observers especially those who are following his colorful boxing career, reacted to the "PacMan," who is also busy doing some preparations for his upcoming fight against Chris Algieri, the unbeaten American boxer who escaped a unanimous decision win against Ruslan Provodnikov last June...

READ THE FULL ARTICLE BY Annaliza Miranda ON THE EXAMINER AT: http://www.examiner....loyd-mayweather

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 26 Sep 2014

They've been associated with each other for that long they are beginning to look like each other.

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 26 Sep 2014

View PostROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 26 September 2014 - 02:45 PM, said:

Posted Image
MANE :lol:

Danko's Photo Danko 26 Sep 2014

Floyds hair fell out from all the "supplements" that he takes. Pac still has a full head of hair. Just another sign of who's really the cheater.

DePonce's Photo DePonce 26 Sep 2014

View PostDanko, on 26 September 2014 - 07:09 PM, said:

Floyds hair fell out from all the "supplements" that he takes. Pac still has a full head of hair. Just another sign of who's really the cheater.
Really, so what's up with the pic in the article below from when he served time a couple years ago showing Floyd with hair.  SMH

http://sports.yahoo....-ring-soon.html

Danko's Photo Danko 26 Sep 2014

you can see his hairline is receding, it looks like steven a smith prior to the wig.

DePonce's Photo DePonce 26 Sep 2014

View PostDanko, on 26 September 2014 - 08:16 PM, said:

you can see his hairline is receding, it looks like steven a smith prior to the wig.
So forget the whole hair is falling out thing...What you are now saying a receding hairline is a sign of supplement use?

I guess all the sports organizations should not allow the bald look so the can spot the drug users by their receding hairline.

ATLien's Photo ATLien 26 Sep 2014

View PostDePonce, on 26 September 2014 - 08:05 PM, said:

Really, so what's up with the pic in the article below from when he served time a couple years ago showing Floyd with hair.  SMH

http://sports.yahoo....-ring-soon.html
More fake shyt.  Dude is rockin a toupee mane.

rayajr's Photo rayajr 26 Sep 2014

View PostROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 26 September 2014 - 02:45 PM, said:

Posted Image
Lol.

rayajr's Photo rayajr 26 Sep 2014

View PostATLien, on 26 September 2014 - 09:39 PM, said:

More fake shyt.  Dude is rockin a toupee mane.
Lol.