←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Tyson Fury The Man To End Klitschko's Reign

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 05 Oct 2014

Fury the man to end Klitschko's reign

Nick Parkinson

Eddie Chambers, who fought Wladimir Klitschko for the world heavyweight title four years ago, is training alongside Tyson Fury and takes Inside Boxing into the camp as the American prepares for a bout against Marcelo Luiz Nascimento in Kent on November 8. The winner of Fury and Dereck Chisora (who fight in London on November 29) will be due a shot at Klitschko and Chambers tells Nick Parkinson that his training mate will soon be dominating the heavyweight division:

Tyson is just as motivated despite all the call-offs. I first came over to help him for the David Haye fight and since that was called off twice, the Chisora fight was also called off and he has had to deal with his uncle's [Peter Fury, who trains Tyson and Chambers] brother, being ill.

He could feel the whole world is against him but he's still smiling and joking when he comes in the gym every day. He's trying not to get into any more trouble by putting tape across his mouth and not talking at a press conference last week, but he still wants to be a star and he's still using his mouth plenty in the gym every day, I can tell you that.
Read more at http://www.espn.co.u...ppsI4AkoXYpz.99

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 05 Oct 2014

View PostGlax0r, on 05 October 2014 - 02:08 AM, said:

Fury the man to end Klitschko's reign

No he isn't.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 05 Oct 2014

View PostBoxingFan, on 05 October 2014 - 02:29 AM, said:

No he isn't.

:D

almost forgotten how average tyson is. :P

been a while since he last fought.

lost some momentum to say the least.

He had momentum?

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 05 Oct 2014

He'll do del. I suppose there's an outside chance wlad gets old.  Nah. No chance.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 05 Oct 2014

View PostBoxingFan, on 05 October 2014 - 04:23 AM, said:

He had momentum?

steve cunningham KO in america.

haye fight signed & sealed.

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 05 October 2014 - 07:27 AM, said:

steve cunningham KO in america.

haye fight signed & sealed.

I guess.  The Cunningham fight at least got his name out there in America, despite it being a far from decent performance for Fury.

The Haye fight was a fight he wouldn't have won though.  Haye could've broken his arm, and closed his eyes and still beaten Fury.

Eric5235's Photo Eric5235 05 Oct 2014

Klitschko is in a class of his own, there is no one who is even close to as good as him schmate, i haven't had them hit me in the head but his punches look harder than Lucas Browne's to me i hate to say cause i am Aussie, he has very high level skills and power, Fury will get hurt unless he lands a lucky punch early if they do compete.

Menty's Photo Menty 05 Oct 2014

Pulev should put up a decent showing against  Wlad - possibly lacks the power to hurt him but he can box a bit, has a good chin and will likely make it a fairly close fight.