←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Anthony Joshua Exclusive: Britain's Go...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 11 Oct 2014

ANTHONY JOSHUA EXCLUSIVE: Britain's golden boy can muscle in on glory in first title fight against Denis Bakhtov
  • British heavyweight Anthony Joshua is ripped and ready for Denis Bakhtov on Saturday night
  • Olympic gold medalist Joshua faces the Russian at the O2 Arena in his first title fight
  • The 24-year-old is currently undefeated in eight fights, with Bakhtov losing nine of his 48 fights
  • Joshua recently travelled to Austria to spar with current WBA, IBF, WBO, IBO champion Wladimir Klitschko
By Riath Al-Samarrai for the Daily Mail  
11 October 2014

Anthony Joshua is thinking of violence, picturing the moment when the traits he tries to suppress are encouraged to come out.

It starts with a couple of soft jabs into the air and a loosening of his neck muscles. He’s slipping into fight mode as he imagines a ring in the O2 Arena, where he faces Denis Bakhtov on Saturday in his first title bout since winning Olympic gold in 2012.

‘People probably see a guy who doesn’t do all that trash-talking,’ says Joshua. ‘They probably see me being polite, respectful. What they don’t see is a lion. A lion sleeps a lot until it has to attack its prey. I rest, I lie around, I sleep. That is what people see when I give interviews on TV with professional people and I am calm. In my head it’s different.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3FpOx0KCC

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 12 Oct 2014

2nd rd win.

not even bothered watching it yet.

who next then?

sprott.

audley. :D

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 12 Oct 2014

Giz a shout when he fights someone that we all give a fuck about. Until then it's not even slightly interesting watching him so called develop.

It's rather fucking boring truth be told.