←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Slams Manny Pacquiao...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 11 Oct 2014

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Slams Manny Pacquiao's PPV Numbers, Claims Filipino Is Using His Name To Sell Chris Algieri Fight

By Justin Noel Cudaihl | October 11, 2014

Floyd Mayweather Jr. knows hows to make the headlines although he’s not part of an upcoming fight. About one and a half months before the Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri bout, the undefeated American is claiming that Pacquiao and his camp is using his name particularly the probable Mayweather vs. Pacquiao super fight in 2015, to sell the fight this November.

“It's obvious Pacquiao ain't doing the numbers that he say he doing. That's why he gotta fight in another country. They're bringing up my name to sell tickets,” Mayweather Jr. declared via fighthype.com.

“All you [got to] do is look at his numbers that he did on his last couple of fights and look at my numbers. [I’m going to] tell you what level Pacquiao is on. When Bob Arum said that he was taking Pacquiao somewhere else, MGM Grand said, ‘So, we don't care. We got Floyd Mayweather’

READ THE REST ON IB TIMES AT: http://au.ibtimes.co...tm#.VDkFDRawS9P

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 11 Oct 2014

Mane him is right bout dat for da past 4 years dey brang up Mayweather to drums up shit to talk bout ane dumb niggas fall fo da hype over ane over ane over. Likes a dumb nappy headed ho thanking u love her after her gives u head ane u lie like u do

SuperiorKnowledge's Photo SuperiorKnowledge 11 Oct 2014

Floyd is complaining that Pac is calling him out.

:lol:

rayajr's Photo rayajr 11 Oct 2014

View PostSuperiorKnowledge, on 11 October 2014 - 01:03 PM, said:

Floyd is complaining that Pac is calling him out.

:lol:/>
Not necessarily. Floyd has a point too. Pac never mentions Floyd unless hes already signed to fight someone else.

Ps. I need a silk shirt and some airjordans size 11. Sup?

Stxwolf's Photo Stxwolf 11 Oct 2014

And Floyd's using Pac's name to stay in the headlines. These two guys are clowns.

View PostStxwolf, on 11 October 2014 - 03:23 PM, said:

And Floyd's using Pac's name to stay in the headlines. These two guys are clowns.
Exactly. These two will probably never fight but one day will end up broke, and regretting the potential 50 mill payday they passed up.

simba's Photo simba 11 Oct 2014

View PostGlax0r, on 11 October 2014 - 05:27 AM, said:

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Slams Manny Pacquiao's PPV Numbers, Claims Filipino Is Using His Name To Sell Chris Algieri Fight

By Justin Noel Cudaihl | October 11, 2014

Floyd Mayweather Jr. knows hows to make the headlines although he’s not part of an upcoming fight. About one and a half months before the Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri bout, the undefeated American is claiming that Pacquiao and his camp is using his name particularly the probable Mayweather vs. Pacquiao super fight in 2015, to sell the fight this November.

“It's obvious Pacquiao ain't doing the numbers that he say he doing. That's why he gotta fight in another country. They're bringing up my name to sell tickets,” Mayweather Jr. declared via fighthype.com.

“All you [got to] do is look at his numbers that he did on his last couple of fights and look at my numbers. [I’m going to] tell you what level Pacquiao is on. When Bob Arum said that he was taking Pacquiao somewhere else, MGM Grand said, ‘So, we don't care. We got Floyd Mayweather’

READ THE REST ON IB TIMES AT: http://au.ibtimes.co...tm#.VDkFDRawS9P
:lol: :lol: :lol:

DePonce's Photo DePonce 11 Oct 2014

View Postrayajr, on 11 October 2014 - 01:11 PM, said:

Not necessarily. Floyd has a point too. Pac never mentions Floyd unless hes already signed to fight someone else.

^ This.

Floyd is only mentioned during the buildups of Pac's PPVs.  Once the Algieri fight is done.  Everything will get quiet except for talks of his responsibilities as governor.

View Postrayajr, on 11 October 2014 - 01:11 PM, said:

Well, I would assume that's when PAC is most often approached by the media..

Every time PAC is asked about floyd, he's down to fight. On the other hand, floyd threatens to fire anyone who claims a PAC fight is feasible... It's hilarious and the fan boys justifying that floyd isn't avoiding PAC is even more funny.

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 11 Oct 2014

Lol. Floyd is the one using mannys name every chance he gets.

Even going as far as "pac yes you are next" to hype the Ortiz bout.

Dude spins everything so much I bet he believes himself these days.

View PostSuperiorKnowledge, on 11 October 2014 - 04:56 PM, said:

Well, I would assume that's when PAC is most often approached by the media..

Every time PAC is asked about floyd, he's down to fight. On the other hand, floyd threatens to fire anyone who claims a PAC fight is feasible... It's hilarious and the fan boys justifying that floyd isn't avoiding PAC is even more funny.
Pac has TR behind him and hes world famous anyways. Hes got access to media whenever the hell he wants. I dont think ive ever heard pac call out Floyd in between fights. Its always " Whatever my promoter says". Both guys are a joke when its come to facing each other.

View Postrayajr, on 11 October 2014 - 06:17 PM, said:

Pac has TR behind him and hes world famous anyways. Hes got access to media whenever the hell he wants. I dont think ive ever heard pac call out Floyd in between fights. Its always " Whatever my promoter says". Both guys are a joke when its come to facing each other.

True, but media days, conferences, and tours are more prevalent in the lead up to a fight.

Pacman has never showed any reluctance to facing floyd, besides the initial negotiations about the drug testing years ago.  There's only one guy that gets furious when the other's name is brought up, and that's floyd.

I agree both haven't done a good job at finalizing the deal but Floyd has a vendetta against anyone proposing the fight.

Whitehope#!'s Photo Whitehope#! 11 Oct 2014

Manny has the best pay per view numbers next to floyd.

Whitehope

simba's Photo simba 12 Oct 2014

View Postrayajr, on 11 October 2014 - 06:17 PM, said:

I dont think ive ever heard pac call out Floyd in between fights.
Selective hearing <_<

bazooka's Photo bazooka 12 Oct 2014

View PostPacisthebest, on 11 October 2014 - 02:02 PM, said:

We all know Pac's standard response; talk to Bob.
Yeah that's terrible.  Tell him to talk to the guy who handles his business.  LOL....you are such a tool.