←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Cornelius Bundrage Wants Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 15 Oct 2014

Boxing: Cornelius Bundrage wants Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Mike Brudenell, Detroit Free Press

Detroit's Cornelius (K9) Bundrage wants to fight undefeated Floyd (Money) Mayweather Jr. in the worst possible way.
He'd do it in the ring or in a dark alley after Mayweather, considered the best pound-for-pound boxer in the world, bullied Bundrage's wife, Shawana, at a fight night at Masonic Temple in February 2013.

While Bundrage was losing to Floyd's fighter, Ishe Smith, Mayweather, who was born in Grand Rapids, was gyrating his hips suggestively near Shawana's face at ringside in full view of K9.

Bundrage, who lost his IBF junior middleweight belt to Smith by a majority decision, was furious at the incident, which went viral on YouTube.

"Let's bring it on, Floyd," Bundrage said Tuesday in Detroit, fresh off recapturing his...

READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON THE DETROIT FREE PRESS AT: http://www.freep.com...ather/17283749/

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 15 Oct 2014

Lol. You can see haymons plays well in advance these days.

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 15 Oct 2014

Don't give em any ideas.

Vatoloco's Photo Vatoloco 15 Oct 2014

Pacisthebest, on 15 October 2014 - 04:01 PM, said:

Another delusional human with his "God is good" and "God opens doors" shit.
He's not delusional, he wants a paycheck.

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 15 Oct 2014

Vatoloco, on 15 October 2014 - 04:49 PM, said:

Yes he does, but I doubt he'll go around chasing Floyd saying 'where you eat I eat champ' and dumb sh1t like that.

I'm curious who he'll fight, his career's ended and been resurrected more than once now.

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 15 Oct 2014

johnnyblaze, on 15 October 2014 - 05:09 PM, said:

Yes he does, but I doubt he'll go around chasing Floyd saying 'where you eat I eat champ' and dumb sh1t like that.

I'm curious who he'll fight, his career's ended and been resurrected more than once now.

MANE strait Shannon cept wit snaggled toofs

RickS's Photo RickS 16 Oct 2014

Vatoloco, on 15 October 2014 - 04:49 PM, said:

He has a belt, so I would think he qualifies.  Of course he can't win, but I have no problem with him getting paid and riding off into the sunset.  He is a good family man.

Vatoloco's Photo Vatoloco 16 Oct 2014

Pacisthebest, on 15 October 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:

And that justify spewing out those statements why?  What would you think if he said "Dr Seuss opens doors" and "Dr Seuss is good" in the ring?
He wants to get paid, just like Guerrero and Maidana.  He can say whatever he wants and whatever he thinks will get him a shot at Floyd.

Pacisthebest, on 16 October 2014 - 01:20 PM, said:

I know what you are saying, but I don't see how God comes into play when courting a fight.  It's not like Floyd is Ward, where a God reference might garner his attention from Ward. He would likely have to be verbally kissing Floyd's ass in order garner is egotistical attention.
I assume K9 is a religous person which would make sense as to why he would say that.  Bringing up God in sports is idiotic.

Stinky Nuts, on 16 October 2014 - 05:32 PM, said:

K9 has the power to knockout Mayweather. I give him a shot simply because of the awkward way he throws haymakers.
He couldn't beat Ishe, enough said.

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 16 Oct 2014

RickS, on 16 October 2014 - 09:17 AM, said:

He has a belt, so I would think he qualifies.  Of course he can't win, but I have no problem with him getting paid and riding off into the sunset.  He is a good family man.
Mane Pac mane fighting Algebra a 40 pounder ane niggas kool. Another 54 pounder want to fight another 54 pounder ane niggas going crazy!