←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Kell Brook Vows To Move On From Stabbing N...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 16 Oct 2014

Sheffield boxing star Kell Brook vows to move on from stabbing nightmare
  • by Bob Westerdale, assistant editor sport

Published on the  16  October

World champion boxer Kell Brook believes the fugitive knifeman who almost killed him on holiday could live just 40 miles away from his Sheffield home.

The fighter admits to having hatred in his heart for the machete-wielding thug who put him and his family through hell – and lost him a fortune in what would have been his first pay-per-view show.

He believes his assailant in a Tenerife apartment – now at the centre of an international manhunt – should be jailed for many years.

Speaking exclusively to The Star, Kell, from Grenoside, says he is trying to move on from the ‘nightmare’.
He knows the first name of his British attacker and believes he hails from Nottingham, but knows little else about him.

Kell said: “The police know who he is and they have a system which flags up if he moves from country to country. We have been talking with police and solicitors but they haven’t got him yet and it doesn’t seem straight forward.

“I could never forgive him and if I spent any time thinking about what I lost because of him I would go crazy. I can’t let it do my head in.

“At the end of the day, for no reason, he stabbed me. I do feel hatred for him, I want him caught for what he has done.”
Kell who took the IBF title off American Shawn Porter in California in.....

READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON THE STAR AT: http://www.thestar.c...tmare-1-6897834

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 16 Oct 2014

Don't buy it. If they wanted him caught, he'd be caught. There's more to this story than meets the eye. Brook must have been up to no good.

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 16 Oct 2014

View Poststevieb_8006, on 16 October 2014 - 02:21 AM, said:

Don't buy it. If they wanted him caught, he'd be caught. There's more to this story than meets the eye. Brook must have been up to no good.

Without  a doubt.

You're a champion of the world and you just go back to any fuckers pad, some stranger you have never met before.... yeah right. Some dodgy shit was going on, my guesses he was scoring beak and it went tits up.