←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Chris Eubank Jnr Turns Down Billy Joe Saun...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 23 Oct 2014

Chris Eubank jnr turns down Billy Joe Saunders' £20,000 offer not to fight

By Hertfordshire Mercury  |  October 23, 2014
By Andrew Franczak  

BILLY Joe Saunders has made a remarkable offer of £20,000 to his much hated opponent Chris Eubank junior not to fight this Saturday (October 25).

Triple title winning Saunders will be putting his British, Commonwealth and European belts on the line against Eubank in the blockbuster ‘Bad Blood’ show at London’s Excel Centre on November 29. Much to Saunders’ chagrin, Chris Eubank senior is insisting that his son boxes on a bill in Liverpool this weekend against journeyman Florian Wildenhof to ‘help progress his career’.

Saunders, who lives the Holwell Caravan Park on the outskirts of Hertford, is furious the fight is going ahead – a matter of weeks before the Bad Blood show, claiming Eubank jnr will use it as an excuse to pull out with an injury...

READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON HERTFORDSHIRE MERCURY AT: http://www.hertfords...Ykrw7QriWjJm.99

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 23 Oct 2014

At least Eubank Jr. is keeping busy.  There was a period of six months when he was on Channel 5, when he didn't fight at all.

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 23 Oct 2014

Got a feeling this fight falls through between now and the 29th and November.

Menty's Photo Menty 24 Oct 2014

View PostROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 23 October 2014 - 08:36 AM, said:

Got a feeling this fight falls through between now and the 29th and November.

Yeah me too

mike john's Photo mike john 24 Oct 2014

"The 24-year-old middleweight champion is currently training in Marbella, Spain."

sounds like saunders is the one more like to suffer a fight cancelling "injury"

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 24 Oct 2014

You know what?

Bollocks to them both.  I was looking forward to this fight, as Eubank Jr. needed to step up his competition. That and it'd be funny if he lost.

But BJS has been coming out with such a bunch of shite lately, that he's actually talking more cobblers than Eubank.

I've got the hump with both of them.  I hope they knock each other out.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 24 Oct 2014

View PostBoxingFan, on 24 October 2014 - 10:02 AM, said:

You know what?

Bollocks to them both.

:lol: