←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Eddie Hearn Sells Strawberries ( Tommy Coy...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 24 Oct 2014

Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn sells strawberries with Tommy Coyle's dad at Hull fruit stall

By HDMDLonghorn - Hull Daily

BOXING promoter Eddie Hearn has turned his hand to selling strawberries at a stall in Hull.

Mr Hearn joined Hull boxer Tommy Coyle on his dad Chris’s fruit stall in Jameson Street to sell fruit to passing members of the public.

He took part in the sales to promote Tommy’s fight at Hull Ice Arena on Saturday.

He will be fighting Michael Katsidis to defend his IBF International Lightweight title...
READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON HULL DAILY AT: http://www.hulldaily...odFYrPpXxOlO.99

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 24 Oct 2014

Did he double the price of the strawberries, and insist they were pay-per-view caliber?

View PostBoxingFan, on 24 October 2014 - 05:14 AM, said:

Did he double the price of the strawberries, and insist they were pay-per-view caliber?

Not sure, but the Next Article I am posting is about how EDDIE HEARN SELLS SEA SHELLS DOWN BY THE SEASHORE.  ( I have yet to read the full article, so I am not sure if Coyle's dad is included in the Sea Shell venture or if Eddie has price gouged the Sea Shells and promoted them as PPV worthy.)

View PostGlax0r, on 24 October 2014 - 05:24 AM, said:

Not sure, but the Next Article I am posting is about how EDDIE HEARN SELLS SEA SHELLS DOWN BY THE SEASHORE.  ( I have yet to read the full article, so I am not sure if Coyle's dad is included in the Sea Shell venture or if Eddie has price gouged the Sea Shells and promoted them as PPV worthy.)

In the photo in the above article, Hearn isn't even wearing a tie.

Scruffy git.  :sleep:

View PostBoxingFan, on 24 October 2014 - 06:06 AM, said:

In the photo in the above article, Hearn isn't even wearing a tie.

Scruffy git.  :sleep:

That's because I think it's photoshopped.

Fake publicity.  I mean, who holds bananas that way and smiles that hard while doing it?

(Oh, wait a minute... I think I get it now.  Where is the delete button for this damn post! )

View PostGlax0r, on 24 October 2014 - 06:22 AM, said:

That's because I think it's photoshopped.

Fake publicity.  I mean, who holds bananas that way and smiles that hard while doing it?

(Oh, wait a minute... I think I get it now.  Where is the delete button for this damn post! )

Eddie Hearn is gay.   You heard it here first.

Glax bringing out the world exclusives.