←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Exclusive: Kellie Maloney On Her Crazy New...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 24 Oct 2014

EXCLUSIVE: Kellie Maloney on her crazy new life, watching Millwall and promoting fights

AFTER the stunning announcement of her gender change, Kellie Maloney gets back to basics and talks football and Boxing with Express Chief Sports Writer John Dillon...

By: John Dillon Published: Fri, October 24, 2014

IN A pub back room near the south side of London Bridge, Kellie Maloney pondered the next extraordinary journey in her remarkable new life.

It is the one which will take from here, along the Old Kent Road to the New Den, home of Millwall football club, which she has loved since she was three years old and now wants back in her transformed, trans-gender world.

"I've heard they are signing a song about me me down there - Kellie Maloney is one of our own," she said. "There is another one too, apparently. I hope that's as nice.

"I will go to a game before Christmas. I miss it so much. But I've got an operation in November so it can't happen before then.

"I expect to get some stick - but good stick. Still, though, it will be a big thing going into that environment. It will be like sending a Christian into the Lions Den, so to speak. But I am going to do it. Its just a matter of reaching 100 per cent confidence beforehand.

"And I don't just want to go once. I want to go regularly, like I always did. Its always been a part of my life."

READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON EXPRESS UK AT: http://www.express.c...xing-Lewis-Haye

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 24 Oct 2014

He supports Millwall?

I mean, the gender realignment surgery doesn't bother me.  But supporting Millwall?  Pffft.

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 24 Oct 2014

BoxingFan, on 24 October 2014 - 06:08 AM, said:

He supports Millwall?

I mean, the gender realignment surgery doesn't bother me.  But supporting Millwall?  Pffft.

I don't know what you are talking about.  This is obviously the article I was telling you about, regarding EDDIE HEARN SELLING SEA SHELLS DOWN BY THE SEASHORE.

Get your shit together, man.

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 24 Oct 2014

Glax0r, on 24 October 2014 - 06:16 AM, said:

I don't know what you are talking about.  This is obviously the article I was telling you about, regarding EDDIE HEARN SELLING SEA SHELLS DOWN BY THE SEASHORE.

Get your shit together, man.

My bad. :(