←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Pacquiao Targets Mayweather Bout

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 27 Oct 2014

Pacquiao targets Mayweather bout

27th October 2014, 10:11am

Manny Pacquiao says he could finally step into the ring with arch-rival Floyd Mayweather next year.

Boxing fans have been hoping for a showdown between the unbeaten Mayweather and eight-division world champion Pacquiao - two of the greatest boxers of their generation – for years.

Pacquiao, speaking during a promotional trip to Hong Kong, said: "I'm crossing my fingers - hopefully that fight will happen by next year.
"Right now my mind is already set to focus on my next fight with Chris Algieri. I think the time to talk about that issue is after the fight."

The two regularly exchange taunts with "Money" Mayweather recently posting pictures of Pacquiao's losses, and the Filipino last month telling his rival to stop "blabbing" and fight him....

READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON SPORTING LIFE AT: http://sportinglife....ather-next-year

mike john's Photo mike john 27 Oct 2014

has any fictional event ever gotten as much media coverage as this farce?
be very happy to see this pair of clowns knocked clean out so i never have to read about it again.

rayajr's Photo rayajr 27 Oct 2014

Pac is always ready to fight Floyd, when he's signed to fight someone else already. In between fights though, its always "talk to my promoter"

rayajr's Photo rayajr 27 Oct 2014

View Postbeatdowncentral, on 27 October 2014 - 03:55 PM, said:

One has to question how these responses are to believed as valid.  I find it hard to see how Pac-Floyd will ever come off with Pac moving down to 140 and him having signed an extension with Bob recently.  Does Bob still Pac a cash advance if Pac walks away from Bob for the one fight?!
Stfu.

mike john's Photo mike john 27 Oct 2014

View Postrayajr, on 27 October 2014 - 05:17 PM, said:

Pac is always ready to fight Floyd, when he's signed to fight someone else already. In between fights though, its always "talk to my promoter"

the only time either of these guys mentions the other one is to grab headlines for themselves

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 27 Oct 2014

Stfu.
No matter how much he is abused, and how many times he is banned, dillyyo keeps coming back for more.

simba's Photo simba 27 Oct 2014

Stfu.
:lol:

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 28 Oct 2014

MANE u on it my nigga ya digs

Chance's Photo Chance 28 Oct 2014

View Postjohnnyblaze, on 27 October 2014 - 05:52 PM, said:

No matter how much he is abused, and how many times he is banned, dillyyo keeps coming back for more.
Who was the GOAT troll that used to ravage these boards about 6 yrs ago? Kinda miss that guy. Pepsi / a whole bunch of other alias'

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 28 Oct 2014

View PostChance, on 28 October 2014 - 01:47 PM, said:

Who was the GOAT troll that used to ravage these boards about 6 yrs ago? Kinda miss that guy. Pepsi / a whole bunch of other alias'
I think he was the one that used to get into it with Coyote?