←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Tim Bradley Training Alongside Victor Orti...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 29 Oct 2014

HustleBoss.com catches up with former WBO welterweight champion Tim Bradley (31-1, 12 KO's) in Los Angeles, as he reveals his training for his HBO date vs. Diego Chaves in December as well as what it's been like training with Victor Ortiz.

Quote

True Fist's Photo True Fist 29 Oct 2014

I like Bradley and support him as a Cali bred fighter. I just wish he had more pop in his punches. He'd be a complete nightmare for anybody if he had some heavy hands to go along with his overwhelming style and hustle.
Quote

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 29 Oct 2014

 True Fist, on 29 October 2014 - 04:21 PM, said:

I like Bradley and support him as a Cali bred fighter. I just wish he had more pop in his punches. He'd be a complete nightmare for anybody if he had some heavy hands to go along with his overwhelming style and hustle.
If he had a punch, he'd be a superstar.  At 140 it was enough, not sure how it will carry at 154 and above where he seems to want to go.
Quote

True Fist's Photo True Fist 29 Oct 2014

 johnnyblaze, on 29 October 2014 - 04:33 PM, said:

If he had a punch, he'd be a superstar.  At 140 it was enough, not sure how it will carry at 154 and above where he seems to want to go.

I wonder if lydocane would help? :lol:

Really though, I had a bad soar throat in the summer and my doctor prescribed a lydocane rinse to gargle with. That thing numbs the hell out of any area it touches.
Quote

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 29 Oct 2014

 True Fist, on 29 October 2014 - 04:44 PM, said:

I wonder if lydocane would help? :lol:

Really though, I had a bad soar throat in the summer and my doctor prescribed a lydocane rinse to gargle with. That thing numbs the hell out of any area it touches.
Anything that ends in '-caine' is going to cause numbing :D
Quote

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 29 Oct 2014

 True Fist, on 29 October 2014 - 04:44 PM, said:



I wonder if lydocane would help? :lol:

Really though, I had a bad soar throat in the summer and my doctor prescribed a lydocane rinse to gargle with. That thing numbs the hell out of any area it touches.
Mane you must've gave some to Darph cuz, cause big Freddie say him got some serious deep throat ya digs no gags
Quote

Antonious's Photo Antonious 29 Oct 2014

Ortiz is no longer relevant. Smh
Quote

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 30 Oct 2014

 Antonious, on 29 October 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Ortiz is no longer relevant. Smh
I thought he retired...
Quote

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 30 Oct 2014

Ortiz making a comeback ya digs mane. Him needs to take it slow a fights o 2 den jump in deep
Quote