←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Video: Nigel Benn Vs Chris Eubank 2....we...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 07 Nov 2014

New Video Report From Friends of Dog House Boxing (And the Dog Pound):

Nigel Benn vs Chris Eubank 2....We (BoxTalk) rewind the clock:

Nigel Benn vs Chris Eubank 2....We rewind the clock 21 years to the most anticipated rematch in British Boxing History:

Quote

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 07 Nov 2014

remember both benn-eubank fights.

all the benn/eubank/watson fights from that era actually.

remember missing the benn knockout vs watson cos i needed the toilet. :D

was a benn fan so i always wanted him to win.

the rematch was very close tbh.

very debateable.

i've often preferred eubank's boxing when i have watched it back.

so i'd never cry robbery on that one.

despite wanting benn to win.
Quote

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 08 Nov 2014

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 07 November 2014 - 07:34 PM, said:

remember both benn-eubank fights.

all the benn/eubank/watson fights from that era actually.

remember missing the benn knockout vs watson cos i needed the toilet. :D/>

was a benn fan so i always wanted him to win.

the rematch was very close tbh.

very debateable.

i've often preferred eubank's boxing when i have watched it back.

so i'd never cry robbery on that one.

despite wanting benn to win.
Ben just deserved it. It was that silly point off wasn't it.

But nothing much in it, robbery is a ridiculous term for such a close one.
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 08 Nov 2014

According to the promoters, every all British fight since has been bigger than Eubank vs Benn.
Quote

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 08 Nov 2014

What a bunch of revisionist bullshit that was, 50,000 at old trafford and all of them were hardcore boxing fans??

Yeah right, the fucking fight was as about as mainstream as it gets. Absolutely no different to Froch-Groves.
Quote

Menty's Photo Menty 08 Nov 2014

The second fight was a bit of a let down, although I think Benn did enough to win.
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 08 Nov 2014

View PostROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 08 November 2014 - 09:35 AM, said:

What a bunch of revisionist bullshit that was, 50,000 at old trafford and all of them were hardcore boxing fans??

Yeah right, the fucking fight was as about as mainstream as it gets. Absolutely no different to Froch-Groves.

Next you'll be saying Cleverly vs Bellew isn't the biggest British fight ever. :sleep:
Quote

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 08 Nov 2014

Cleverly vs Bellew isn't the biggest fight ever... :sleep:
Quote

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 08 Nov 2014

View PostROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 08 November 2014 - 11:44 AM, said:

Cleverly vs Bellew isn't the biggest fight ever... :sleep:

:sleep:
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 08 Nov 2014

View PostROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 08 November 2014 - 11:44 AM, said:

Cleverly vs Bellew isn't the biggest fight ever... :sleep:
bellew has a shakey set of wiskers clevery though not a puncher may ko him.
Quote

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 08 Nov 2014

View Postboxadore, on 08 November 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

bellew has a shakey set of wiskers clevery though not a puncher may ko him.

:sleep:
Quote