←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Lucas Browne Not Interested In Beating Up...

Eric5235's Photo Eric5235 10 Nov 2014

The second video down the end of the page.

http://www.heraldsun...4f771991c8eb9e6
Quote

rayajr's Photo rayajr 10 Nov 2014

Fair enough. no one is interested in Lucas either.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 10 Nov 2014

lucas browne seems like a humble guy gotta like him. chauncy is from washington state browne should ko him in three. chauncy is slow and fat not much of a fighter.
Quote

Eric5235's Photo Eric5235 10 Nov 2014

View Postboxadore, on 10 November 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

lucas browne seems like a humble guy gotta like him. chauncy is from washington state browne should ko him in three. chauncy is slow and fat not much of a fighter.

The American can't be to bad, has never been ko'd and has had something like 50 wins.

I think Lucas might win this one by reff stoppage, here they won't let it go on to long if a fighter is taking to many big punches.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 10 Nov 2014

View PostEric5235, on 10 November 2014 - 03:41 PM, said:

The American can't be to bad, has never been ko'd and has had something like 50 wins.

I think Lucas might win this one by reff stoppage, here they won't let it go on to long if a fighter is taking to many big punches.
chauncy used to train in new zealand for a while. doesn't surprise me he's fighting lucas browne. hes got like 55 wins or something but he's fought a lot of bums. and he has lost to bums as well.
Quote

Eric5235's Photo Eric5235 10 Nov 2014

View Postboxadore, on 10 November 2014 - 03:51 PM, said:

chauncy used to train in new zealand for a while. doesn't surprise me he's fighting lucas browne. hes got like 55 wins or something but he's fought a lot of bums. and he has lost to bums as well.

Personally i think it is a bad choice of oponnent, the American is tough, it could last the full 12, it won't look good if he can't put the American away. I think Lucas should prepare to finish it in the 1st round, go all out in the 1st, and also prepare for 12 after that if it fails. Unless this guy holds a lot, if not then i think Lucas can TKO him in the 1st round if he wants, weather the American goes down or not cause the reffs here are pretty good, they will stop it.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 10 Nov 2014

View PostEric5235, on 10 November 2014 - 08:03 PM, said:

Personally i think it is a bad choice of oponnent, the American is tough, it could last the full 12, it won't look good if he can't put the American away. I think Lucas should prepare to finish it in the 1st round, go all out i the 1st, and also prepare for 12 after that if it fails. Unless this guy holds a lot, if not then i think Lucas can TKO him in the 1st round if he wants, weather the American goes down or not cause the reffs here are pretty good, they will stop it.
yeah chauncy was koed by a 49 year old fighter one fight ago billy wright I think his name was lol
Quote

Eric5235's Photo Eric5235 10 Nov 2014

View Postboxadore, on 10 November 2014 - 08:20 PM, said:

yeah chauncy was koed by a 49 year old fighter one fight ago billy wright I think his name was lol

It was a reff stoppage i think!
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 10 Nov 2014

View PostEric5235, on 10 November 2014 - 08:24 PM, said:

It was a reff stoppage i think!
yeah I seen the old guy fight a few years ago he can really punch.
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 11 Nov 2014

joseph parker is a very solid guy I would like to see him in with irish mike perez. I think he might be the best thing since david tua? he has the same coach.
Quote