←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Loss To Brewster Still Drives Klitschko

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 14 Nov 2014

Loss to Brewster still drives Klitschko

November 14, 2014By Dan Rafael | ESPN

Heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko had finished training for the day about two weeks ago but instead of spending his free time that evening relaxing at his camp high in the Austrian mountains, he instead broke out a video of one of his past fights to study it yet again. He has seen that video many, many times and he never wants to forget it. He wants to remember every single detail. But it's not even really necessary for him to watch it anymore, because it is all seared into his memory forever.

It was not a video of one of his many dominating title defenses, nor was it a video of one of his sensational knockouts. He was not viewing it because he thought perhaps the opponent on that video might somehow box in a similar style to that of 33-year-old Bulgarian contender Kubrat Pulev (20-0, 11 KOs), the mandatory challenger Klitschko will meet in the 17th defense of his second title reign on Saturday (HBO, 4:45 p.m. ET/PT) in the first fight of a new three-fight contract with HBO at the O2 World arena in Hamburg, Germany.

No, Klitschko was once again reviewing a video of his most harrowing defeat, a fifth-round knockout loss to Lamon Brewster in a fight for a vacant world title in Las Vegas a decade ago. It was April 10, 2004. Klitschko remembers it like yesterday....

READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON ESPN.COM AT: http://espn.go.com/b...dimir-klitschko

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 14 Nov 2014

I remember that fight klitchko was destroying Brewster.

But lamon was still going. And wlad all of a sudden looked dead tired. Pale and sickly. Like he couldn't do anything anymore and brewsters punches were landing. At the time I didn't like the klitchkos too much and celebrated that win for Brewster. But even then it just seemed so odd.

Fast forward to s rematch which saw wlad disgustingly dominate in a fashion one had to be concerned about brewster suffering brain damage. And the domination of wlad over everyone who steps into the same ring for s while now. I'm a fan now. And wlad has earned it.

Hopefully now that HBO has come to its senses, the USA can appreciate the champion why he is still at the top of his game.

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper 14 Nov 2014

View Post9secondko, on 14 November 2014 - 07:07 PM, said:

I remember that fight klitchko was destroying Brewster.

But lamon was still going. And wlad all of a sudden looked dead tired. Pale and sickly. Like he couldn't do anything anymore and brewsters punches were landing. At the time I didn't like the klitchkos too much and celebrated that win for Brewster. But even then it just seemed so odd.

Fast forward to s rematch which saw wlad disgustingly dominate in a fashion one had to be concerned about brewster suffering brain damage. And the domination of wlad over everyone who steps into the same ring for s while now. I'm a fan now. And wlad has earned it.

Hopefully now that HBO has come to its senses, the USA can appreciate the champion why he is still at the top of his game.

Wlad doesn't deserve that much appreciation. The leaning, pushing, pawing, holding and clinching are against the rules of boxing. I'm hoping Pulev knocks him out.

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 15 Nov 2014

View PostJohnny Hopper, on 14 November 2014 - 07:59 PM, said:

Wlad doesn't deserve that much appreciation. The leaning, pushing, pawing, holding and clinching are against the rules of boxing. I'm hoping Pulev knocks him out.

So...
You must have really hated Lennox Lewis... that's where wlad got those moves from.

Danko's Photo Danko 15 Nov 2014

Brewster had only one good eye for the rematch. If he could've seen he probably would have stopped wlad again. The loss that should haunt Wlad was the brutal KO loss to Corrie Sanders, that was the real Wlad.

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper 15 Nov 2014

View Post9secondko, on 15 November 2014 - 05:49 AM, said:

So...
You must have really hated Lennox Lewis... that's where wlad got those moves from.

Watch where Lewis fought Briggs, Grant, Rahman, Vitali, Golota or Mercer and you will see there is no way to compare Wlad to Lennox.

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 15 Nov 2014

View Post9secondko, on 15 November 2014 - 05:49 AM, said:

So...
mane u dumb

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 04 May 2015

View PostShameLess, on 15 November 2014 - 06:39 PM, said:

mane u dumb

And u stupid.

Go watch ANY of Lewis fights.

Dude was the master at laying on other men's backs.

Used to make Raya jealous.

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 08 May 2015

View Postterrencezz2, on 07 May 2015 - 04:19 PM, said:

Shemale anal sex  

shemall pictures shomale sex shemaie videos free she mail movie ladyboy
MANE gets da fuck out of here wit dis shit muthafucker aint no real G wanna see dis shit!

Chance's Photo Chance 08 May 2015

View PostShameLess, on 08 May 2015 - 09:22 AM, said:

MANE gets da fuck out of here wit dis shit muthafucker aint no real G wanna see dis shit!
:lol: I fixed it