←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Erik Morales Discusses Pacquiao Vs. Algieri

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 19 Nov 2014

Erik Morales discusses Pacquiao vs. Algieri

Leading up to the Pacquiao vs. Algieri November 22 world welterweight championship pay-per-view event, former world champion Erik Morales gives his view and provides insight on the match-up

By Gary Randall - on twitter at: @MGXMothersMilk

Erik Morales Q&A
1)   What Does Algieri need to do to have a chance at beating Pacquaio?
He Needs to use his boxing skills. Move and Jab and make sure he stays away from Pacquiao by using his size and reach.

2)  How have Pacquiao’s skills in the ring changed as he’s gotten older?
Every boxer changes as they get older. Some become more aggressive and some more cautious. Pacquiao is a more complete fighter now than when I fought him. He seems more patience and more intelligent in the ring.

3)  What is the key to timing Pacquiao’s rhythm?
I don’t think is about his rhythm is about you making fight your fight. I did it the first time I fought, Juan Manuel Marquez has his number and Algieri has too dictate the pace of the fight, he wants a boxing match and not a brawl with him...

READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON CRAVE ONLINE AT: http://www.craveonli...uiao-vs-algieri

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 19 Nov 2014

For the record, Gary Randall is my Mother - That beautiful bitch gave birth to me.

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 19 Nov 2014

View PostGlax0r, on 19 November 2014 - 10:28 AM, said:

For the record, Gary Randall is my Mother - That beautiful bitch gave birth to me.
MANE wtf u saying dat mane shits you out?! Me thought Darph de only dookie baby rounds here ya digs